Rise of the Tomb Raider nudemod (1 Viewer)

veironn

Casual Client
Ok soo i am not able to make this work and i don't know why i resorep, selected the game(the only .exe that i have), selected the folder with the textures undated java but it still dosen't work any ideas?

When you hook the aplication remember select 64 bit , not 32 , the 90 % of mods use 64 bit actually
Or maybe you are loading the textures with different resolution than the mods or diferent Directx

veironn

Casual Client
Any mod for this game (or any other game) is always welcome :)

Finally its done ;)

Rise of the Tomb Raider Super mod pack + save

17.png

fseffsef

Potential Patron
i selected x64 now about the textures i just copy them in the selected folder right? because i see no load button or anything

veironn

Casual Client
If you are using resorep 1.7.0 the .dds textures have to be in documents/resorep/modded
There is no load button but you have to run the game hooked with resorep

Last edited:

veironn

Casual Client
The last solution that i can explain is that i did to work correctly :
( my game version is 1.0.762 )( not using steam )
Last resorep version

Allow full permissions to Rise of the tomb raider folder
Download tand install he resorep requirements :
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
Download and install Windows x64 (!) version of Java Runtime Environment from Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads
Copy dx11proxy64.dll inside rise of the tomb raider folder
Launch resorep.jar
hook rottr.exe in 64 bit
put .dds in documents/resorep/modded ( this folder created automatically after launch resorep )
Copy the dllsettings.ini of documents/resorep inside the rise of the tomb raider folder (THE MOST PROBABLY FAIL )
launch rottr.exe as admin

Last edited:

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
• ROTTR ver 1.0.762
• Resorep 1.7.0 US
• Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
• Java SE Runtime Enviroment 8 (updated)
• dx11proxy64.dll is inside of ROTTR folder (I also tried renaming it to d3d11.dll)
• Game hooked "ROTTR.exe in 64 bit" (I tried 32 Bit too)
• .dds are inside of Modded folder
• dllsettings.ini is created when you hook the game too
• Game launched as admin but it doesn't work

I did the same with NieR: Automata nude mod and it worked, I wish this could be easy just like The Witcher 3 mods xD fcking hate resorep!

veironn

Casual Client
maybe you are playing the game on different resolution than the mods ( try change some graphic options in the game )
OR TRY TO EXTRACT SOME ORIGINAL TEXTURES TO SEE IF RESOREP WORKS

Evolving

Avid Affiliate
Just want to tell you that is working for me! Just did what is written everywhere, no problem occured. I think thats the first time for that to ever happen for me in modding. And this happens here, in DX11... big props to the creators.

Evolving

Avid Affiliate
Dunno if that helps, but here are the settings I used:
also I disabled exclusive fullscreen, dunno if that does anything to it though.

Alle deutsch hier. seltsam...

Attachments

• settings.JPG
    settings.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 576

veironn

Casual Client
did everything Veironn said and it still doesn't work :(

Try to extract some textures of the game with resorep
If it work you have to test with diferent graphics settings of the game , disable fullscreen ( disable directx12 too)

veironn

Casual Client
There is a possibility that I would try to see how close to a topless i can get it. Can someone post the files relevant for her shirt textures here? would be very helpful!

to change colour only :
4227940549.dds
4266666272.dds
4220282495.dds

But you will need another dds file or files inside bc1 folder (probably with yellow-green colours) to change the shape

( btw if you see the correct.dds to change the colour of laras hair tell me pls , it must be on bc3 srgb folder )

Last edited:

Vergil

Content Creator
@ Vergil

Which graphic options do I need for your Bottomless mod ?
The only important thing is the texture setting. It should be medium, high, or very high. It's better not to use low since I didn't touched the low textures.

Dunno if that helps, but here are the settings I used:
also I disabled exclusive fullscreen, dunno if that does anything to it though.

Alle deutsch hier. seltsam...
Wtf, ich wusste nicht, dass ihr Deutsch seid. :D Es wird Zeit für ein neues Nudecreator! :)
English:
Wft, I didn't knew you guys are German. :D It's time for a new Nudecreator! :)

Evolving

Avid Affiliate
I propost that we make some kind of database for which .dds contains what info, and share it between all modders. anyone an Idea on what is the best way to do it, or if it is worth it at all? I'll just start an excel for now, but is that really the way to go?

Update:
I started the list, have some stuff in it... However, undertow does not allow .xlsx extension. So can't upload for now.
Also, I think we really should share this list veironn veironn , since you seem to have a lot of important textures found already

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I propost that we make some kind of database for which .dds contains what info, and share it between all modders. anyone an Idea on what is the best way to do it, or if it is worth it at all? I'll just start an excel for now, but is that really the way to go?

Update:
I started the list, have some stuff in it... However, undertow does not allow .xlsx extension. So can't upload for now.
Also, I think we really should share this list veironn veironn , since you seem to have a lot of important textures found already

Create a zip file from your excel spreadsheet and upload it to a new topic in the 'tools and guides' section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.