Resident Evil 6 - Sherry oops! (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey guys this is my latest Sherry nudemod for the game Resident Evil 6.
I've managed to modify the body shapes of Sherry.
Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Sherry+oops!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

feo2000

Potential Patron
is there any chance that can use this mod for all costumes for sherry? because the monitor room costume its a very litle gameplay in the story

feo2000

Potential Patron
i hope you find out how to made it it will by awesome to use this mod for sherry default costumes and the ex costumes ^^

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
OMG, that can indeed be the ultimate gamevixens sherry mod of all time.

i hope for Vergil to accept your amazing suggestion simplesim.

simplesim

Content Creator
OMG, that can indeed be the ultimate gamevixens sherry mod of all time.

i hope for Vergil to accept your amazing suggestion simplesim.

Actually it's all packed and ready but I won't release it. It's his model mesh after all. He may want to do it himself.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
i respect your considering of vergil's agreement and as i said i do hope that you get the chance to release this mod because i am sure many of the gvz re6 community will enjoy it very much. Speaking for myself i will absolutely do

simplesim

Content Creator
i respect your considering of vergil's agreement and as i said i do hope that you get the chance to release this mod because i am sure many of the gvz re6 community will enjoy it very much. Speaking for myself i will absolutely do

deleted by simplesim

Last edited by a moderator:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
enjoy it while u can cause i know that soon it will be ours mwahahaha,

and as huesca asked is it possible to check this along with a personal suggestion of a pink nipple color?

i know that as a non-modder i may be asking for much, but i am helping with what i can (ideas and suggestions that is)

i hope vergil agrees soon cause i am really getting more and more jealous here;)

Pain

Potential Patron
Another great mod indeed. It would of looked even better if you would of moved the lower parts of the clothing to the side to show her front and ass part as well. If it was possible I mean. Good job nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.