Resident Evil 6 - Sherry oops! (1 Viewer)

S

set lin tun

i cant install this ,, help me! ,, sherry is still the same ,, how to make it work ?

nahmanjayson

Potential Patron
Finally I made Sherry big boobs mod playable in all chapters including cutscenes, During gameplay she mostly appear fully naked and sometimes she'll be wearing her medical robe-thing, I want disable or remove the medical robe but I don't know how.

BH6 2013-07-21 07-05-56-79.jpg BH6 2013-07-21 07-06-57-06.jpg BH6 2013-07-21 07-24-38-13.jpg

deaddog

Potential Patron

nahmanjayson

Potential Patron
Okay this is step by step guide to get Sherry big boobs in all chapters and cutscenes and ALL CREDITS goes to vergil and simpleism:

1- First Go here and download this mod simplesim: Sherry Topless Full Campaign .

2- Install the mod which requires a password which YOU SHOULD get from simpleism himself.

3- Download vergil big boobs mod (just go the first page of this thread).

4- Download this pack http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2utao3o7uqtfhh/Sherry_big_boobs_2.rar which contain the modified files and install the files.

5- You're done.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Okay this is step by step guide to get Sherry big boobs in all chapters and cutscenes and ALL CREDITS goes to vergil and simpleism:

1- First Go here and download this mod simplesim: Sherry Topless Full Campaign .

2- Install the mod.

3- Download this pack Sherry big boobs.rar which contain the modified files and install the files.

4- You're done.

Gentle reminder: Because of abuse and unauthorized uploading, simplesim password protects his mods. Please note that to get his passwords, you MUST comply with the instructions posted at his blog. Specifically:
"Here's how you can get the passwords to unzip my mods. Simply subscribe to my Youtube Channel and email me your Youtube username and email address. Your password list will be sent to you within 24 hours. Passwords will only be sent upon receiving your email notification. It's a very small effort on your part if you really like and want to use my mods."

Please do NOT post requests for simplesim's passwords here at GVZ.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.