Requiem Nude Mod by CaYe (1 Viewer)

Password42

Content Creator
It's not just you, Megaupload and its subsidiary sites were shut down by government authorities a while back.

Drakin

Potential Patron
Yeah, a few months after my country banned megaupload comes the SOPA thingy and megaupload got shut down @@

Proxies don't help at all?

I can access depositfiles through proxy but i wont be able to download it. Not just that, all other files in depositfiles are undownloadable. Probably the ip i used is too popular

CaYe

Content Creator
That would be my next suggestion, to use a proxy like
getfoxyproxy.org/downloads.html and use IPs from Free Proxy List - Public Proxy Servers (IP PORT) - Hide My Ass!

The prob is most filehosters have a file size at like 300 MB. I've been trying to avoid splitting files and upload cos else it would only narrow down easy handling for users who simply want to download and straight install.

Besides that I tried sum mirror sites already but I experienced instable service and traffic so far. If any1 can link me here an alternative hoster file size up to 500 MB, go ahead.

Nebilmlloyd

Potential Patron
in the installation instructions, you said to rename a file called DATA2.VDK, i renamed it, and i used the mod on the game, it was not 1.2, and then the DATA2.VDK disappeared. can you make a download link for this file

CaYe

Content Creator
in the installation instructions, you said to rename a file called DATA2.VDK, i renamed it, and i used the mod on the game, it was not 1.2, and then the DATA2.VDK disappeared. can you make a download link for this file

You have to rename the DATA2.MAP file also before you can run it. v1.2 is not out yet, it's still v1.1
Did the modded file disappear or the original one?

redcloud

Potential Patron
Hi,yes anyways here what i did i downloaded the game client then i installed it.I then let the game update afterward i downloaded your mod and fallow the instructions.I placed the runmod into the system folder and then i make sure the data2.map and data2.vdk was renamed to data2b.map and data2b.vdk. I then installed your mod and made sure your version of data2.vdk is in the data folder. I run the game by using the runmod as the instructions says the games run fine but one problem my characters are gone. They are there but no image and this is happing on both female and male and to all race.So i uninstalled everything including the game and reinstalled everything and i updated it again and installed your mod again and again i went by the instructions again and still no image of the character appear in the game. This is in both the character selection screen and in the game. What id did wrong? was i not suppose to update or was i suppose to name the data2.vdk and data2.map to something else?

Nebilmlloyd

Potential Patron
the mod version is outdated, its 1.1 not 1.2, aswell, back to my subject, could someone provide a link to download DATA2.VDK

redcloud

Potential Patron
You have to rename the DATA2.MAP file also before you can run it. v1.2 is not out yet, it's still v1.1
Did the modded file disappear or the original one?
yeah still like some help in this. is the mod outdated like what nebil said or is there something i did wrong?

CaYe

Content Creator
The nude mod is NOT outdated, please don't throw things in here.
It's still up 2 date and 100% working, all female races nude, no characters diappear, I tested it.
Current mod version is 1.1
The next version 1.2 is not out yet or else I would have announced it here already or at my blog.
As I announced at my blog atm I have not much time to finish the work on the update due to sum hard time.

Hi,yes anyways here what i did i downloaded the game client then i installed it.I then let the game update afterward i downloaded your mod and fallow the instructions.I placed the runmod into the system folder and then i make sure the data2.map and data2.vdk was renamed to data2b.map and data2b.vdk. I then installed your mod and made sure your version of data2.vdk is in the data folder. I run the game by using the runmod as the instructions says the games run fine but one problem my characters are gone. They are there but no image and this is happing on both female and male and to all race.So i uninstalled everything including the game and reinstalled everything and i updated it again and installed your mod again and again i went by the instructions again and still no image of the character appear in the game. This is in both the character selection screen and in the game. What id did wrong? was i not suppose to update or was i suppose to name the data2.vdk and data2.map to something else?

Don't start the client to run it, run the RunMod.cmd or else it will screw up the DATA2. Better rename their extensions instead of the file names.

nonono, you dont see what i mean, the mod is fine, its just my DATA2.VDK file disappeared, thats all

No need DL it try reinstall game you will have it back. Or restore your system few hours back. Save your .CAB data, if it happens again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebilmlloyd

Potential Patron
o sorry, i was not sure though, it said on your blogspot it was not, and when i doewnaloded and used it, it said it was not up to date

CaYe

Content Creator
o sorry, i was not sure though, it said on your blogspot it was not, and when i doewnaloded and used it, it said it was not up to date

I said that on my blog? You must have misread it :)

hmmm. I should make up a FAQ about it... I didn't know that many problems would appear.. starting with these 4..

Why I can not see characters in the selection list and in game?

The game cannot read the modded DATA2.VDK file, cause either you forgot to rename it or it's not even in the /data folder.

When I start the game it says it does not meet the current version, why?

If you start RunMod.cmd after a server maintenance and forgot to update the game through launcher then of course this message pops up. Rename the MAP and VDK file back to original and patch the game.

Client keeps crashing after I select a character, why?
You forgot to rename the DATA2.MAP file.

I renamed both DATA2 files .VDK and .MAP but I still cannot see characters and keeps crashing, why?
Rename your file extensions instead of their names, e.g.: The original DATA2.VDK to DATA2.VDK_backup and the DATA2.MAP into DATA2.MAP_backup. I've found out that the file extension triggers the client to load it.

Probs so far solved?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost

Potential Patron
I know why it doesn't work :D. Simply cut out the original DATA2.MAP and DATA2.VDK and move them to your desktop. Start Game and HF ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.