Requiem Nude Mod by CaYe (1 Viewer)

CaYe

Content Creator
I must admit I'm neither an active player nor know about the current top guilds LOL Been outa guilds since half year inactive, got kickd. All I know is that leveling guilds are underrated, most of the ppl ain't new there.

High lvl top guilds accept high lvls or special friends. low lvl guilds are very small and only active for a short time. I suggest you to find a twink guild they hang around doing nothing while they wait for battlefields and duels. They have much time and could help you lvl if in guild or so.

No clue about the Nova server.

*EDIT* forgot, once you're around lvl 50, you head to town Trifri there you got more chance.
Requiem Community - WarpPortal Community Forums also check here and ask

Last edited by a moderator:

CaYe

Content Creator
The link to the official forums? They were working on something I dunno, it's back up again.

hollyvelocity

Potential Patron
Thanks again for this (I've yet to play but when I do this'll be a priority). Any new updates get posted on the 1st page here right? -to save me going through all the latest comments? TY

CaYe

Content Creator
Thanks again for this (I've yet to play but when I do this'll be a priority). Any new updates get posted on the 1st page here right? -to save me going through all the latest comments? TY

Yeah, or just visit my blog in my sig and bookmark it.

- - - Updated - - -

OK it's sum kinda hart to get sum things done for the next version. Right now Iv'e been coding all this in C# and VB.N which should perform an easy user-friendly installation. A control panel/own launcher in where you can set some armor which should be suited with one of my costumes of your choice or completely in nude. I'll do this system cos too many armor sets have been manipulated and due that it slows down the client and texture bugs appear. This mod is over a half year old and I'm aware of the outdated content in it lul. All the new gear added to game can cause crashes when mod is running. This will be updated real fast. Might as well just synchronize it with the current DATA2.VDK and puplish as version 1.3 and next major update for the mod will be then called RNM 1.4 obviously.

N

nibno

got a question.when i try to install the mod it comes up with syntax error,cannot find lnkrun.bat and lnkscw.bat any ideas on how to fix this thnx.running windows vista home prem 64 bit if it helps

CaYe

Content Creator
Propably your client wasn't installed in the default folder. "C:\Program Files (86x)\Gravity\Requiem" You should do that otherwise it won't work.
First extract the mod in the main folder of requiem. Then open folder "RequiemNudeMod_1.2" and run "setup.exe".

CaYe

Content Creator
im just wondering if you can make a mod for male kruxenxia regular jeans to be topless?
I have posted at my blog about this matter and generally about male modding since I've gotten a couple more requests of your kind lately. Please check it.

khizofdeath

Potential Patron
I have posted at my blog about this matter and generally about male modding since I've gotten a couple more requests of your kind lately. Please check it.
haha i read your blog and im not asking a nude model its just kinda get boring using the same costume
youre the only modder for the game thats y i ask you anyweiz can you pls give a basic tutorial on how to mod requiem costume and the tools that you used for modding the game tnx

CaYe

Content Creator
haha i read your blog and im not asking a nude model its just kinda get boring using the same costume
youre the only modder for the game thats y i ask you anyweiz can you pls give a basic tutorial on how to mod requiem costume and the tools that you used for modding the game tnx

Pardon but my blog entry was not meant to be a personal reply to You. Other people were talking about male modding as well in same or the other way, so I took it as a general topic. Costume or Nude modding is same for me- texture modding for male not my part :) I statet a couple times that I mod female only. And if you had read all posts and the FAQ at my blog you would be aware of these entries as well:
Requiem Nude Mod: FAQ FAQ about if I'm sharing stuff
Requiem Nude Mod: Sum Insider Info insider infos

Like I said it would harm my project if I'd provide a tutorial and tell exactly what I do since I earn sum $$ with it. So the 2nd link explains roughly how I mod. I can count sum tools I'm using, if it helps for you:

• Photoshop, for texturing
  • Nvidia DDS Format PlugIn, for PS
  • dVDK packer, by Dwar (I no longer use it, I repack with my own now which I don't share)
  • Maxon Cinema 4D, to work with .OBJ
  • Autodesk 3ds Max, to work with .OBJ and .DAE files etc.
  • Blender, to work with .NIF
  • NifSkope, to preview .NIF files
  • Python, a programming language to work with .NIF components in Blender
  • PyFFI, a Python module for reading and writing .NIF files etc for C4D, 3ds and Blender
  • NIF Scripts, scripts package provided by NifTools for Blender
google them for more info

And if you think it's boring using the same costume for male, use another :P I may be the only active modder for this game but there are two other, both with different specializations. They might be inactive but if you catch them sum day they could help you also, maybe at stuffs like male modding.
Chardane (forum name, Gallery1, Gallery2, Server: dunno, Guild: dunno)
Lithi (forum & ingame, Requiem Revealed, Server: Trifri, Guild: Throne of Belial)
and me just in case, Caye (forum: Caye999 ingame: Caye, Requiem Nude Mod, Server: Trifri, Guild: DeathCore)

Here's also an official retexturing thread which has been officially approved by GM Sakana to bring up a contest. It was indeed allowed to retexture, but this is been quite a while and no more active. Also Sakana has left the staff long ago.
Retexturing Thread - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

That's all I can share and provide, otherwise just enjoy my mod as it is now.

khizofdeath

Potential Patron
well i dont really like that kind of stuff i just want to know if some one can edit the old costume to make it look new or port some costume form other game to requiem

CaYe

Content Creator
well i dont really like that kind of stuff i just want to know if some one can edit the old costume to make it look new or port some costume form other game to requiem

What pretty much fucks it up is that Requiem is not run by a mainstream game engine like Cry, or Unreal3 which is Aion or Tera using or even Lineage II etc. The only recent game which has the same engine as Requiem is Skyrim. They both using Gamebryo which Gravity is working with. Skyrim ofc is known for badass mods, but there is one wormwood. Requiem also uses Havok. It's a physics engine based on two or more independently from each other working model parts embedded in NIF files. Each part has it's own different animation run by havok in ragdoll method triggered by server-based events and real-time collisions etc. which are packed in KFM files. This engine is normally used for FPS games like CoD and stuff.

And besides, Skyrim ain't an MMO so they don't have much restrictions regarding server- and client-sided structures in the engine. I know theres a hype around this mb you got hit by that and thought of easy swapping models between games.

For me it's kinda hawt to get into that. I'm just a nude modder for textures and polygon manipulation. I bet theres more to do if you want to have models swapped from one game into another like Requiem. Being a modder doesn't mean we make models, we often fix mapped image files on polygons like DDS. Building models is for developers and that's a different world.

Z

zeruaeno

I keep getting missing data2.vdk evin though I fallowed the instructions to the letter.

CaYe

Content Creator
View attachment 15816

I've placed every folder into my Avast 'Exclusion' list. I ran the Switch Mod and I get this error.:confused:

Apparently your Windows Host Script is not running and needs to be activated again. Prolly you have no permission to set system-sided options or try these following steps:

1. click on the "Start" button on your taskbar and enter in the search box "regedit"
2. open "regedit.exe" and go to the folder on the left side "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings"
3. right-click the entry on the right called "Enabled"
4. choose "Modify"
5. change "Value" to "1"
6. press "OK" and reboot your PC

If there is no "Enabled" entry, do this:
1. right-click on the right side somewhere and select "New"
2. choose "DWORD" for 32 bit OS or if you have 64 bit choose "QWORD".
3. name this entry "Enabled"
4. right-click "Modify" and give its value a "1"
5. press "OK" and reboot

This issue already has been dealed at my blog, it's under the FAQs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.