Requiem Nude Mod by CaYe (1 Viewer)

CaYe

Content Creator
Yea move them or rename there are many ways.
I might write an exe or bat file to it that checks if original is active it creates a back up and puts the mod in. And if mod is active then it will do vice versa (in case for game updates)

CaYe

Content Creator
This should work:
Place it in the /data folder.
http://depositfiles.com/files/ftewt0bcq

*EDIT* I had a better idea and recoded it.
Make sure you have the original DATA2.VDK and DATA2.MAP active. Rename the modded version to "DATA2.VDKMOD" and put this in the same folder, that's it.

It will check and switch between original and modded version by renaming them. It will also let you know if mod is activated or not. If not then you may patch the game for updates, after that switch back by doing 1 click on SwitchMod.bat.

Just a temporary solution for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaYe

Content Creator
If you can't exlain me detailed infos of how your files look like and in which folder, I cannot help you else I would.

CaYe

Content Creator
Sum new costume

BTW. this will be applied in the next version also :)))
turan_mono2.png turan_mono2.png turan_mono3.png

I'll try to finish v1.2 this weekend, stay tuned.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I just downloaded the game, i installed it, updated it, and now when i click on Start nothing happens, i tried to open it in administrator mode, nothing happens, when i click on Options, the resolution bar is empty, i choose a resolution (1360x768) click Ok and click on Options again, the resolution bar is still empty like it doesn't save what i chose. I click Start and nothing happens again. I really confused, is there any file i can manually change to force the resolution or am i missing something here ?

CaYe

Content Creator
I just downloaded the game, i installed it, updated it, and now when i click on Start nothing happens, i tried to open it in administrator mode, nothing happens, when i click on Options, the resolution bar is empty, i choose a resolution (1360x768) click Ok and click on Options again, the resolution bar is still empty like it doesn't save what i chose. I click Start and nothing happens again. I really confused, is there any file i can manually change to force the resolution or am i missing something here ?
You can change the resolution in-game and it saves all settings on-quit afterwards. For game related issues rather visit their site and dig through the forums.
That nothing happend after you clicked Start button is prolly cos we had couple times server maintenance, servers got merged and then christmas update. All infos on the forums go here Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I finally got it working, apparently Avast antivirus was blocking the game from launching, deactivating it worked :)

CaYe

Content Creator
Ah yeah.. that's an old problem. requiem.exe is a hoax, it must be put in the exception list of virus scanners.

CaYe

Content Creator
Sup guys, Requiem Nude Mod v1.2 is out.
With more stuff and a better file system easier to use and with just 1 click to install, activate and run. This time with 10 sexy self-made costumes I posted here recently the last few weeks. Also several improvements on nude skins, for more info visit my blog see my sig.

Download

Post here if problems, feedback or anything else don't hesitate to do it :)))

Enjoy and peace.

G

Gandalf

We're not allowed nudity in our avatars,please.
Edit:Or sig.
There are different sections here,adult & non-adult.

CaYe

Content Creator
We're not allowed nudity in our avatars,please.
Edit:Or sig.
There are different sections here, adult & non-adult.

Hmm but I never ever post in non-adult sections.
May I use the same avatar but with a gaussian diffusing filter censorship on it?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hmm but I never ever post in non-adult sections.
May I use the same avatar but with a gaussian diffusing filter censorship on it?
@Caye,
I am not a moderator here. You might be interested to know that avatars are visible in the member list, and in member profiles. Siggies are also visible in member profiles, also.
very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.