Requiem Nude Mod by CaYe (1 Viewer)

G

Gandalf

Hmm but I never ever post in non-adult sections.
May I use the same avatar but with a gaussian diffusing filter censorship on it?

I noticed the avatar in the latest post panel which is sometimes not so sfw due to language as well.
I suppose a gaussian blur would work.
I'd rather the site go AO but i just work here.:p

CaYe

Content Creator
@Caye,
I am not a moderator here. You might be interested to know that avatars are visible in the member list, and in member profiles. Siggies are also visible in member profiles, also.
very respectfully,
fleet
Yeah, I thought so. Just wonder why would anyone look me up :P
I noticed the avatar in the latest post panel which is sometimes not so sfw due to language as well.
I suppose a gaussian blur would work.
I'd rather the site go AO but i just work here.:p
A'ight, will give you a preview of the censor via PM b4 I upload.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Soloist000

I registered on this site just so I can comment on this thread!

what Requiem is this please? :O
Bloodymare?

CaYe

Content Creator
I registered on this site just so I can comment on this thread!

what Requiem is this please? :O
Bloodymare?

Welcome to GVZ!
Requiem: Bloodymare was the old title in Season 1, now it is called Requiem: Memento Mori for US.

V

Velk

How come avg is zapping every file on your mod as a generic31.alhx Trojan virus? The shortcuts and exe and even the ico is being popped. Just asking cause never had avg pop so many warning on a mod before.

fonglee

Content Creator
That would be what is known as a 'false-positive' response in avg, there is nothing in his mod to worry about. And yes, I have run his mod on my machine. :cool:

CaYe

Content Creator
Yea it's a hoax read FAQ at my blog.
Is my mod still working? Cos I haven't it installed had to format my HD last time I logged in was in January.

Gordar

Potential Patron
CRC-fehler in der verschlüsselten Datei C:\XXX. Zerstörte Datei oder falsches Passwort.

CRC fail in the encrypted file C: \ XXX. Corrupt file or wrong password.

I'm using the password you posted along with version 1.1 of this program, cause it's the only password I can find on your blog.

I downloaded version 1.2 twice & got the error twice, so I don't think it got corrupted while downloading. I also tried version 1.1, but that turned my characters invisible.

silentace

Potential Patron
I have not heard the game Requiem before. I just found it from its official website. It seems quite an interesting game to try!!! Besides, really thanks for creating the trailor! It is my first time to see a nude mod comes with a trailor of different characters. That is fantastic:)

CaYe

Content Creator
Thanks, it works now. :)

Your welcome :)

I have not heard the game Requiem before. I just found it from its official website. It seems quite an interesting game to try!!! Besides, really thanks for creating the trailor! It is my first time to see a nude mod comes with a trailor of different characters. That is fantastic:)

Glad you like it :) I know no other trailer of a nude mod either. Prolly cos most modders don't take it seriously and don't earn $ with their projects or however it's called.

CaYe

Content Creator
Made boobs size for Kruxena work in game tho buggy Turan. Those NIF objects getting on my fuggn nerves.

krux_bewz1.jpg krux_bewz2.jpg ScreenCapture_2013_05_06_17_48_39.jpg ScreenCapture_2013_05_06_17_49_09.jpg ScreenCapture_2013_05_06_17_49_25.jpg ScreenCapture_2013_05_20_20_52_56.jpg ScreenCapture_2013_05_20_20_53_44.jpg

CaYe

Content Creator
got it up and running mod looks great will you be doing an update for NPC skins as well CaYe?

NPC and race mobs later. I first need update the mod for recently added 75 and 85 FOC gear, and some texture bugs and content update etc. Since the modded VDK file is about a half year old, there been sum updates in game I need to patch my mod with. The next version will be more like a hotfix only, after that I'll add more modded stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.