Requiem Nude Mod by CaYe (1 Viewer)

CaYe

Content Creator
Sorry small offtopic who knows a more tolerated blogger service regarding policies than blogspot?
I mean no cheap services where servers are instable, should be like blogger.com

Hachiroku

Potential Patron
That's odd, I know I've seen blogspots with much worse content than that, I don't see why yours was terminated...

CaYe

Content Creator
I'm wondering also. I mean I made the blog just 4 days ago and it got all deleted my google plus acc my email youtube too and few other I regged with that mail just for PR. Although I've saved my blogspot offline I can easily paste the posts and pics in a new one.

Maybe Weebly is a better choice.
And the trailer I will up on dailymotion this time.

CaYe

Content Creator
Kruxena
kruxena_nude1.jpg kruxena_nude2.jpg kruxena_nude3.jpg kruxena_nude4.jpg kruxena_nude5.jpg kruxena_nude6.jpg kruxena_nude8.jpg kruxena_nude7.jpg

CaYe

Content Creator
Lol I 'found' sum moa.
kruxena_nude9.jpg kruxena_nude10.jpg

Wonder if I just let the Bartuk bewbs blank without nipples just like they are or no..
If I do then I'd break the modding rule #3 :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

CaYe

Content Creator
Sup guys, my blogspot site has been reopened and the YT trailer too, enjoy.
... lol

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
Oh btw CaYe I noticed that On your blog You have nudemod Version 1.1, I'm just wondering if it's any different from the initial release :P I think i downloaded from a link it before you added that button!

CaYe

Content Creator
You downloaded version 1.1
1.0 was an unofficial mod version without Bartuks being nude and no HD skins.

Can tell you a small story lol. If you have watched my trailer, it is version 1.0 cos no Bartuk was added yet. Version 1.0 was finished and ready but the provider of blogger.com had suspended my account and blog for few days without to knowe that I get it even back. Was gonna think that I drop all this and give up. Yet I had my account back and site also so I postponed the release which was meant for version 1.0 to October 1st as v1.1. So I had the time until that day to add Bartuk nude and skins in HD. Hence 1.1 was then finished which is the current one now.

Once a new version is about to come I'll announce it on my blog :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
*Gasp!* So there will be updates~
I'll be waiting for them!! make sure you post that you updated here too!! Pretty please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.