Requesting a Dynamic Mod Tutorial (1 Viewer)

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Hey all experienced costume-creators, mod-makers, and SWF dynamicizers!--
I was just wondering if it is possible for anybody to create a detailed tutorial describing how to make dynamic SWFs, edit the actual layers of the girl, and add clothing and stuff, including the coding and making each part move with mouse movement. All I know how to do in Flash is make basic frame-by-frame animations and make clickable mouse-over buttons. I know that this is probably a fairly daunting task, and would require a good amount of time, but if anyone is willing to put in the effort, I would be extremely grateful, and I would be able to make some awesome imports. Thanks!
--ElQonquiztador

ModGuy

Content Creator
"Hey guys teach me how to use flash"

All I can recommend is sitting down and coding several tools, games, animations, classes etc.
When you can solve problems with flash, you'll have no problem with this.

If you're only interested in making mods for this, have a look at the wonderful Mod.fla template by Faceless in the Mods section.
That will clear some things up in terms of clothing and scripting.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1501.0

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Alright, point taken. I didn't really think anyone would do it. :P Too much work to ask of some random stranger. Thanks for the tips!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
"Hey guys teach me how to use flash"

All I can recommend is sitting down and coding several tools, games, animations, classes etc.
When you can solve problems with flash, you'll have no problem with this.

If you're only interested in making mods for this, have a look at the wonderful Mod.fla template by Faceless in the Mods section.
That will clear some things up in terms of clothing and scripting.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1501.0
More like "Hay guize, how does I flash?"

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
OK, but I just can't "read" your "tone of voice." It's difficult to infer the connotations of things people write on forums.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ElQonquiztador said:
OK, but I just can't "read" your "tone of voice." It's difficult to infer the connotations of things people write on forums.
No doubt. I can upload and share a .fla that contains a dynamic hair and you can fiddle with it to help you figure it out, but that's about the best I can do to help.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
ElQonquiztador said:
No doubt. I can upload and share a .fla that contains a dynamic hair and you can fiddle with it to help you figure it out, but that's about the best I can do to help.
That sounds cool, thanks. I probly won't have a lot of time in the very near future, but that would still be a good help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.