Request for various LoL girls dialogues (1 Viewer)

bolt_thundara

Potential Patron
Is anyone interested in writing dialogues for any of the League of Legends girls? I'd love to have custom dialogue for them. Doesn't matter who, any and all would be appreciated.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

f93

Casual Client
Re: Request for various LoL girls dialogues/skins/hair

There's a version of SDT on LoLHentai, with a discussion thread, compiling most of the mods themed around that into one easily downloadable package. Many of the costumes in there were made by Dante, and posted in his vanilla thread (under My Vanilla Mods, League of Legends). Several other LoL character costumes are also on Dante's to-do list.

Anyway, that's what we do have. What we don't have is mostly dialogues, as LoLHentai have no dialogue writers that I'm aware of. TM94 posted one for Jinx a while back, but I can't really think of any other LoL dialogues right now. I don't know anything about the game, so I never wrote any myself.

Edit: Pim_gd apparently fixed the dialogues in the LoLHentai SDT a while back. If you don't want to download the whole thing, they're here. They're pretty threadbare in terms of content, though - minimal lines, no progression, etc.

bolt_thundara

Potential Patron
Re: Request for various LoL girls dialogues/skins/hair

Wow, that was VERY helpful indeed. I had seen the LoLHentai player before, but couldn't get it to work. The link to to forum showed me the problem and how to fix it. Apparently that version of SDT only works properly in IE for some reason.

Ok, gonna change this to a request for just dialogues then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.