Request for Top Mod: Torn Clothes breast slider compatible (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy @Kir and others!
I'm one of those who are always looking for slave clothes. There are a bunch of really good ones already out there, but some of the best have regretably some little disadvantages. This torn clothes by you, Kir (click on spoiler below "SWF imports #2"), for example don't react on the breast size slider:
beach.png
Would you - or someone else - please be able - and willing - to create an update with this top being breast slider compatible? Please?
Thanks in advance!

Respectfully, Rudgar

Jaxx

Content Creator
I believe they are not breast adjustable because of a specific constraint:
The chest part is stretched horizontaly when she breathes, while the breast part moves and stretches verticaly. Consequently, breast adjustable mods are made using overlaping areas. I do not know any way to make a perfect junction between the breast part and the chest part.
I opened a topic about this matter and @stuntcock provided some answers that are beyond my area of expertise, here
But I didn't have time to reach the bottom of it at the time, and it seems he's off the grid by now.

I might try to cheat this constraint somehow by slightly modifying the design, but I don't know if I can achieve something good enough yet.

Jaxx

Content Creator
Looks like I forgot to give you some feedback about this.
I've been trying to do something but it's really tricky, I'm not saying it's impossible but I couldn't achieve anything acceptable. The way the breast part moves makes it really complicated to match the requested shape.
I'm sorry to confess I don't think I can answer your request, at least for now :frown:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Looks like I forgot to give you some feedback about this.
I've been trying to do something but it's really tricky, I'm not saying it's impossible but I couldn't achieve anything acceptable. The way the breast part moves makes it really complicated to match the requested shape.
I'm sorry to confess I don't think I can answer your request, at least for now :frown:
You tried at least - that's more that I could have hoped for.

What about if not trying to modify this top but to create something new that is just looking similar to it?

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

Jaxx

Content Creator
That's what I tried, making a breast part with a stripe going inside by the top, just like it was the part where it's hold, in order to smooth the overlaying of the two parts, but as soon as the stretching or movement is past some point, it's just ugly.
Furthermore, the constraints may vary significantly at different breast sizes, that must be taken in acount, while making sure the shape interpolation of the breast adjustable mechanism would not break.
I still like the idea, I might try again later (when I will have a bit more time, it's kinda crazy on my side right now).

Jaxx

Content Creator
Sans titre-1 copie.jpg

Breast and RGB adjustable. It's not perfect, it will not suit every position as the bottom part gave me a hard time, Kir managed to use some kind of mask and it was nicely done from him, but I couldn't do the same, so be careful about what you wanna do with her legs :grin:
These are 2 separates mods, top and bottom, for more flexibility.
Does it look ok enough to you for me to publish?

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ah , I found it in Mods\$INIT$\moreclothingmods\hairs\Itoko.swf - thank you!
Is there a chance to ever see an RGB version of this one? TIA

Respectfully, Rudgar

Jaxx

Content Creator
I don't do RGB hair, but if there is a specific color you'd like, just give me the HEX code and I'll make it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.