Recovering the Stacked Rayne Mod (Bloodrayne 2) (1 Viewer)

Roy69

Potential Patron
Still hoping someone has a copy of the Black Lace Dress mod somewhere but meantime thought I would share my favorite Stacked Rayne mod with you.

qni211E.jpg

Looks even better with the Juggy Mode Cheat: FAKEBUSTCUNNINGLYDISTORTED

U6QXGJv.jpg

This is a variation of the Skimp Rayne dress mod by Blo0d with the dress cut short to make it a mini skirt combined with the Stacked Rayne v1 character mesh mod by the97545.

Download the zip file and install via the BR2Launcher as usual.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

Dress Red Mini Stacked.zip
4 MB · Views: 703

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Still hoping someone has a copy of the Black Lace Dress mod somewhere but meantime thought I would share my favorite Stacked Rayne mod with you.

qni211E.jpg

Looks even better with the Juggy Mode Cheat: FAKEBUSTCUNNINGLYDISTORTED

U6QXGJv.jpg

This is a variation of the Skimp Rayne dress mod by Blo0d with the dress cut short to make it a mini skirt combined with the Stacked Rayne v1 character mesh mod by the97545.

Download the zip file and install via the BR2Launcher as usual.

Hope you enjoy!
Did you check denadin's site? Horror 3

Roy69

Potential Patron
Yes, checked out denadin's site Horror 3
also the large collection of Bloodrayne mods and other files from Horseman

However haven't found the Black Lace Dress as below on either of these - or any other site as yet
ZyUYAGU.jpg

Roy69

Potential Patron
Wow, these are great - thanks very much, they certainly made my holiday happy!

I particularly like that you have extended the hounds tooth pattern to Rayne's panties. See thru version also great - looks pretty finished to me!

Your dress outfit mods for Bloodrayne 2 and the Stacked Rayne mod are brilliant - congratulations The97545.

Agent S1lent

Potential Patron
Can i Get that Mod please? Still playing the game? Yes because i like it :)
The stacked rayne booty (Leather)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Bump, would also appreciate if someone would upload more mods here as well as well as that stacked rayne leather mod
For Bloodrayne mods, check out denadin's site Horror 3 , also the large collection of Bloodrayne mods and other files from Horseman
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Heya, the stacked leather mod isn't in either of those, but thank you
I apologize for unintentionally giving you the impression that the Stacked Rayne mod was at either of those sites. In my defense I will say that you did ask for other mods.
Respectfully
fleet

TheVanessii

Potential Patron
For some reason I can't reply to the message I want to but I'm gonna post here again

I'm still looking for the Stacked Rayne [Leather] variant, as well as the others. If you have these, could you please upload them? Or if anyone else has it, that would be great !!

the97545

2D Artist
3D Artist
Hello, its The97545 again.

I think my original account got deactivated. But somebody on reddit asked for the Leather varient of my mod. I think he was talking about the original non-dress model so I'm goin to try and post it here. i don't know if the file structure is going to be correct since I had to get it off an old hardrive but, here it goes.

Attachments

• bodymod screens front.jpg
    bodymod screens front.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 140
[br2l] Stacked Rayne.zip
390.3 KB · Views: 118

TheVanessii

Potential Patron
Hello, its The97545 again.

I think my original account got deactivated. But somebody on reddit asked for the Leather varient of my mod. I think he was talking about the original non-dress model so I'm goin to try and post it here. i don't know if the file structure is going to be correct since I had to get it off an old hardrive but, here it goes.
Thank you so much for reuploading it !!!!! This means a lot !!!!!

Charlie X

Writer
Videographer
Hey 975, I'm trying to convert this BR2L into a W32Model pod that can be used with Steam Deck (BR2L doesn't work on SD)

I've tried converting another file and swapping around the RAYNE.BFM, repacking it with BR2PodTools but to no luck. Troubleshooting info for BR2 isn't overflowing and Ive had no luck following what processes I've scraped up. When i try to launch after using a modded Model pod it complains about other files I wasn't even working with.

Any chance you could convert the leather into a POD or is there a process I could follow and do it myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.