Randomized dialogue (1 Viewer)

maiden0788

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I've been a lurker of this board for a while and I love SDT. I've made a dialogue file that picks one of 6 different scenarios based on which first_dt line is chosen. It's my first dialogue so let me know what you think!

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Randomizer.txt
47 KB · Views: 1,574

Pim_gd

Content Creator
As always, when writing a dialogue,
use the DialogueChecker! (Guess you should have lurked moar XD)

The output:
Dialogue was checked in 538 ms with v2.07 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 16 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 0 were major issues, and 16 were minor issues.
Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 43, col 12 near "first_dt:"Oh , (...)"
Line 43: first_dt:"[HAPPY_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]Oh *YOU*, that was amazing! I love you!"{"set":{"love":"true"}}
Stripped Line 43: first_dt:"Oh , that was amazing! I love you!"{"set":{"love":"true"}}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 54, col 8 near "general:", (...)"
Line 54: general:"*YOU*, I love you so much!" {"next":"love1","check":{"love":"true"}}
Stripped Line 54: general:", I love you so much!" {"next":"love1","check":{"love":"true"}}

Space before period for new line on line 61, col 42 near "(...) you, . It (...)"
Line 61: hand_job_stroke:"I love doing this to you, *YOU*. It gets me off...[DROOL]"{"check":{"love":"true"}}
Stripped Line 61: hand_job_stroke:"I love doing this to you, . It gets me off..."{"check":{"love":"true"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 87, col 20 near "(...) yes, , (...)"
Line 87: cum_on_face:"Oh yes, *YOU*, that feels amazing!"{"check":{"love":"true"}}
Stripped Line 87: cum_on_face:"Oh yes, , that feels amazing!"{"check":{"love":"true"}}

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 96, col 78 near "(...) tooooaahahahhh!..I (...)"
Line 96: cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Ohhh, god..[ARMS_LOOSE] I'm cumming tooooaahahahhh!..I can't believe how amazing he is!"{"style":"Thought","check":{"love":"true"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 99, col 33 near "(...) me, !"{"check":{"love":"true"}}"
Line 99: cum_in_throat:"Give it all to me, [ARMS_HIS_LEGS]*YOU*!"{"check":{"love":"true"}}
Stripped Line 99: cum_in_throat:"Give it all to me, !"{"check":{"love":"true"}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 132, col 32 near "(...) it, ?"{"style":"Him","held":"true","check":{"s(...)"
Line 132: general:"How bad do you want it, *ME*?"{"style":"Him","held":"true","check":{"sub":"true","chapter":0},"next":"bad1"}
Stripped Line 132: general:"How bad do you want it, ?"{"style":"Him","held":"true","check":{"sub":"true","chapter":0},"next":"bad1"}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 172, col 25 near "(...) yours, , (...)"
Line 172: cum_in_throat:"I'm yours, *YOU*, all yours..."{"held":"true","check":{"sub":"true"}}
Stripped Line 172: cum_in_throat:"I'm yours, , all yours..."{"held":"true","check":{"sub":"true"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 202, col 11 near "restart:"Oh , (...)"
Line 202: restart:"Oh *YOU*, you're making my head spin after cumming *FINISHES*..."{"held":"true","check":{"sub":"true"}}
Stripped Line 202: restart:"Oh , you're making my head spin after cumming *FINISHES*..."{"held":"true","check":{"sub":"true"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 221, col 22 near "hand_job_stroke:"Ohhh, , (...)"
Line 221: hand_job_stroke:"Ohhh, *ME*, you know exactly what pleases me..."{"style":"Him","check":{"dom":"true"}}
Stripped Line 221: hand_job_stroke:"Ohhh, , you know exactly what pleases me..."{"style":"Him","check":{"dom":"true"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 244, col 28 near "(...) me, !"{"check":{"dom":"true"}}"
Line 244: pre_cum:"Oh yes! Cum for me, *YOU*!"{"check":{"dom":"true"}}
Stripped Line 244: pre_cum:"Oh yes! Cum for me, !"{"check":{"dom":"true"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 251, col 15 near "cum_on_face:"Oh , (...)"
Line 251: cum_on_face:"Oh *ME*, that was amazing!"{"style":"Him","check":{"dom":"true"}}
Stripped Line 251: cum_on_face:"Oh , that was amazing!"{"style":"Him","check":{"dom":"true"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 253, col 17 near "cum_on_face:"Ohhh , (...)"
Line 253: cum_on_face:"Ohhh *YOU*, make me glow with your cum!"{"mood":"Ahegao","check":{"dom":"true"}}
Stripped Line 253: cum_on_face:"Ohhh , make me glow with your cum!"{"mood":"Ahegao","check":{"dom":"true"}}

Space before period for new line on line 417, col 37 near "(...) you, . You're (...)"
Line 417: restart:"I'll never get bored of you, *ME*. You're my slave now, and I will have you every night."{"style":"Him","next":"broken6","mood":"Ahegao","held":"true","check":{"def":"true","chapter":3}}
Stripped Line 417: restart:"I'll never get bored of you, . You're my slave now, and I will have you every night."{"style":"Him","next":"broken6","mood":"Ahegao","held":"true","check":{"def":"true","chapter":3}}

Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 435, col 16 near "hand_job_stroke:", (...)"
Line 435: hand_job_stroke:"*YOU*, you should fuck my pussy senseless.. I crave it."{"check":{"horny":"true"}}
Stripped Line 435: hand_job_stroke:", you should fuck my pussy senseless.. I crave it."{"check":{"horny":"true"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 525, col 13 near "restart:"Ohhh , (...)"
Line 525: restart:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Ohhh *YOU*, you made me cum so much...please don't stop.. I need your cock!"{"check":{"horny":"true"}}
Stripped Line 525: restart:"Ohhh , you made me cum so much...please don't stop.. I need your cock!"{"check":{"horny":"true"}}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

maiden0788

Potential Patron
I did use the Checker, I didn't want to fix some of the grammar issues because I wanted to give the impression that the girl wasn't thinking clearly in some parts, But I'm also not perfect XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.