QUestion about mods (1 Viewer)

zeroman68

Potential Patron
I was using the mod loader, how do you run more than one mod at once? Every time i clicked on one, it would get rid of the other.

zeroman68

Potential Patron
Do mean the guide? Yes i did read that. Do i have to save a new character to use more than one mod at once?

Scyth118

Potential Patron
zeroman68 said:
Do mean the guide? Yes i did read that. Do i have to save a new character to use more than one mod at once?

I am not sure what type of mods you are talking about. I am not the person to ask on that and would prolly give you a wrong answer, I just wanted to make sure you knew about the Guide files.

Pop a PM over to ModGuy if you want, he can help you for sure as he made the thing. :D

havok6669

Potential Patron
I was able to run a few types of mods at once by making a folder named Hot and adding it to the Mod.txt file as Hot:Hot or by using the manager that was included but i cant find a way to use some mods together :[ I added the lactating nipples as nipples and the futa mod as a custom mod and was able to load the devil wings that are an arm mod by selecting arm and renaming it arm. my problem though is i cant load the demonwings mod file (renamed as Body.swf) alongside the futa mod as it seems i can only add one custom mod. is there any way to workaround this and be able to add multiple custom mods at once, ie long futa mod and demon wings + tail mod together ?

ModGuy

Content Creator
havok6669 said:
I was able to run a few types of mods at once by making a folder named Hot and adding it to the Mod.txt file as Hot:Hot or by using the manager that was included but i cant find a way to use some mods together :[ I added the lactating nipples as nipples and the futa mod as a custom mod and was able to load the devil wings that are an arm mod by selecting arm and renaming it arm. my problem though is i cant load the demonwings mod file (renamed as Body.swf) alongside the futa mod as it seems i can only add one custom mod. is there any way to workaround this and be able to add multiple custom mods at once, ie long futa mod and demon wings + tail mod together ?

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=91.msg10952#msg10952
EDIT4, multiple custom mods will be possible when I release it.

havok6669

Potential Patron
thanks dude u are truly awesome :] i love the game and im really glad u have done the work to make it possible to add all these custom files and tweak it to ur liking :D i'll be waiting patiently for the release!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.