[PC] Queen's Axe (1 Viewer)

S

silverly

guess no one in here anymore for me to ask for a download link that is actually working.. :/
am always late for good stuff :P

S

silverly

here you go! I've tried the demo a while ago and I think the game is very very brutal lol:

thank you so much :D
i was going crazy searching for the game.. uhm should i put them all in one folder or can be done and played seperately?!

thanks again much appreciated :P ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded the four links seperately as taiken , taiken 2 , taiken 3 and taiken 4
should i merge them or something?!
i played them seperately but they are all the same i can't choose another player than the big woman with a big sword
am a lil lost.. some help please thank you

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
thank you so much :D
i was going crazy searching for the game.. uhm should i put them all in one folder or can be done and played seperately?!

thanks again much appreciated :P ;)
I dunno, but I'm guessing that you should put them all in one folder since the first link is the basic game and the rest are add-ons

S

silverly

Thank you Erobotan

I tried and set all in one folder but am still not able to select any other player than the big woman lool
dunno whats wrong.. :/

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Did you buy the game or only download the trial version? this is just my guess, but maybe the add-ons only works on the full game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.