[PC] Queen's Axe (1 Viewer)

C

Callonia

I bet that little knight girl's the dwarf blacksmith as seen in queen's blade can't quite get a good view on her, need to dl this to get better look at her.

Also, why cattleya, out of many girls possible, Alleyne's my favorite D= and yet she gets the least amount of attention i think. Oh well. thats life.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
index

This is the creators site of the game. There is an update on the site but, I don't know if it is for Queens Axe or not.

Oh, and since I don't speak the langauge, could anyone tell me if he's planning an update with the 2nd character or if he's making a new game? The newest post has me intrigued.

noice1

Potential Patron
index

This is the creators site of the game. There is an update on the site but, I don't know if it is for Queens Axe or not.

Oh, and since I don't speak the langauge, could anyone tell me if he's planning an update with the 2nd character or if he's making a new game? The newest post has me intrigued.
I was able to extract these bits:
[[Eromo-do] of [aisha] is being rapidly produced now. Humbly my best regards because I want to work hard as it is possible to open it to the public at the end of next month. 。]

Attempt to quality modes are equally insulting to the Aisha Katomama ●
Thank you - I am making Retsu Takeshi

jackson2000

Potential Patron
anyone could upload the game on mediafire or so?

would appreciate it.

Thanks
The V2.5 was uploaded on the ulmf forum. First you'll need the V1.5 here:
QA-1.rar
QA-2.rar

Then finally here's the V2.5:
RJ093935.zip

Copy the files in this folder:
2.5上書き用 into the folder which contains the game you got before, from the V1.5 links...
then just click the exe file, and it should work...
Credit goes to soulles on ulmf for his assistance

jackson2000

Potential Patron
this not work please help
The game works perfectly for me. Here are the instructions:
1. Extract all the 3 files separately
2. Copy all the files from QA-1 folder to QA-2
3. Copy and replace all the files from 2.5上書き用 folder to QA-2
4. Finally use Microsoft Applocale to launch the game in the QA-2 folder in Japanese format
5. Enjoy!!!

ShokkedFuture

Potential Patron
Can't say, if you missed some, Oni.

But well, i don't get it run after all <.<
I followed the steps, but it seems, that AppLocale doesnt work on Windows 7 correctly......

Or maybe i did something wrong, but i gave up after 20 tries..

Meh, whatever >.>

EDIT: Forget that post, i managed it via the current NTLEA programm (FINALLY)

Thanks to jackson for the detailed instruction to decompress it correctly and thanks for the common issue sticky here. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rnbloodwolf

Yes you can so far there is Tifa from FF7, Cattleleya queens blade, Small knight girl queens blade I think with Larger breats, Stella Dragon quest warrior, so thats all I know thus far enless it got updated and the only rape is between said Heroines and the Orks.

R

RenVortex

No, I mean I literally cannot select any character other than the one with glasses. The character select screen doesn't respond to left right even up and down arrow directions, so whenever I boot up the game I have to select the glasses girl, since the game doesn't let me choose any other character. It's like it's locked in place.

R

rnbloodwolf

Have you tried switching the keys to from default to something else this works sometimes, another issue could be the game was downloaded incorrectly. The game needs to be extracted in order of release so base game then the Tifa one I believe then The Dragon quest one. I messed this up once and it would not allow me to select any player other than Cattleleya (glasses Girl). But what it could be is just as simple as changing the Keys. See if this works if it doesn't then post again I'll try and find out the issue I had problems with this aswell now it runs fine.

E

ejunks100

Actually, in v2.5, the A button does a desperation attack. There are two versions for each character, one in the air, and one on the ground. The air desperation generally does a single knock down attack. Use it when you're caught in a long combo.

Also, direction + block is a throw. Basically, when you get swarmed by enemies, but you're in a block animation, wait till the attack ends, and ram on left or right + block, and you'll toss the enemy across the screen. You can do this in multiple succession and when you're in throw animation, you're invincible until the animation finishes. The same goes for a number of other moves in each character's move lists. Basically, any move that has a "stomp" like effect has invincibility frames from beginning to end.

There is also a super jump command when you do down, then up really quickly. (Think Street Fighter 3 super jump) You can cover a lot of distance that way. This is especially useful for enemies like the grim reaper, the dragons, and the last boss.

This game is all about crowd control, which means knock downs are FAR more valuable than dishing out a lot of combo damage. (Except when you fight the last boss) Luckily, every character has knock down attacks.

W

Wiesiek

2.5 is about CC, what did game far too easy. I prefer old versions where get swamped by mob was really lethal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.