[PC] Queen's Axe (2 Viewers)

C

chan2

Queen's Axe

This is a 2D side scrolling beat-em-up game. There are two playable characters (shown below), one rather chunky looking amazon woman with glasses and a shorter knight type girl. Baddies pretty much flood the screen and it's fairly easy to get swarmed. There are no sex attacks in game that I've seen so far, just a game over rape graphic. There's a third mode where you basically just watch the amazon woman get raped in every which way.

Controlograms:
Q W E aren't used in the side scrolling mode.
A = Block
S = Magic attack?
D = Physical attack

If you pick the weird... pig man... raping mode:
Q/W = Cycle through animations
E = ?
A = Zoom out
S = Zoom in
D = PewPew
The Hotfile link has several file names with broken characters from being repacked incorrectly. It can still be run with AppLocale.

Original post:
hello, i got this game and i couldnt get it to work, if someone does get it working please tell me how you did ti!!
queen's axe
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Queens axe.rar

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 4,639
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 4,026
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 4,486
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 5,078
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 4,323
  • Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 4,914
  • Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 5,658
  • Untitled-8.jpg
    Untitled-8.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 5,326

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Was there a description of the game at the place you found it?
If yes it would be a good idea to share the link, because even though most people here are very helpful I doubt most of them will download a ~200MB game they might not even like just to help you.

From the look of the error message I suspect you're missing Japanese unicode. Read Common issues.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
lol beat me to it, i wanted to post this too :(

I actually extracted it and launched it in Ryoana XP and still doesn't work :(

Get all sorts of player.stage errors and stuff...

I can get it to launch, I can get the character select but after that I just get errors when I try to select the character.

I'm guessing he got it from the same site I did.
Namely ~ Hentai World ~

The site has no description or anything. I also looked in the folder and it looks like something is not quite right with the file names... Despite the fact I downloaded the rar and opened it using Ryoana XP. I think the uploader might have extracted it on his PC and then re-rared it without proper unicode set....

View attachment New Picture (1).bmp

*edit* added screenshot showing the bad file names while in Ryoana XP

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tor44

I have the exact same problem but the version I have has the Japanese characters in the file names. Used applocale and got it working luckily.

T

tor44

ザコ最後.player, ストーリー.player, ダミー02.player, ファイティング.player
There you go, this game is really hard too nothing really special about it.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
ザコ最後.player, ストーリー.player, ダミー02.player, ファイティング.player
There you go, this game is really hard too nothing really special about it.

better yet can you post the download link you used?

Since I don't know which of those names goes with which of those files :P (except for one of them with the 02)

W

wtfz

The one on hotfile has bugged the letters. I know the one on fileserve is working but dont know the link...

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hm only the amazon in the extra mode?
i would be more interested to the smaller knight girl ~

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Well the furthers I managed to reach on the game is on the ship where you fight the smaller knight girl and an army of other things.

As far as I can tell it's impossible (i'm playing as the smaller knight girl myself). I can defeat her 1 on 1 easily but with the armies of other enemies that level is completely and utterly impossible.

Mebius

Potential Patron
Some people might want to know that the 'chunky amazon' is Cattleya from Queen's Blade, a manga that recently had a terrible anime adaptation people loved anyway because of the boobs. Me, I hate her, so...

I don't recognize the knight, she might be an original character.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Yeah, the name Queen's Axe made me think of Queen's Blade. I guess this is a doujin game, then? :o

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Some people might want to know that the 'chunky amazon' is Cattleya from Queen's Blade, a manga that recently had a terrible anime adaptation people loved anyway because of the boobs. Me, I hate her, so...
I think Queen's Blade is Game Book > Anime > Manga.

I quite like QB game books, by the way. Own a few of them.
Maybe I should make a QB thread. It's more erotic than ryona, though.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
That game is relatively hard, well the Golems at the end of Lava level and the final boss, otherwise I had to let the enemy win.

Tips: The Golem spams his punch after a few seconds after landing, hit him a few times then back off hold block till he does his roll attack then when that is blocked go to where he is teleporting again and repeat.

The final boss is a pain and then some, but with the first character spam jump and D makes his stupidly overpowered charge attack useless.
With the second character do the same but be more tactful.

That first character is hot and strong, i love her <3

And in this they have a Succubus who doesn't rape you!? What is this?

O

officerlumpy

Well the furthers I managed to reach on the game is on the ship where you fight the smaller knight girl and an army of other things.

As far as I can tell it's impossible (i'm playing as the smaller knight girl myself). I can defeat her 1 on 1 easily but with the armies of other enemies that level is completely and utterly impossible.

That's not true. I used the short knight, and basically copied what the other knight did. I spammed <left><right> D(sword attack) and occasionally did the <left><right> S(ranged attack) to slam the ground when they're in the air.
That level took me 3 times, but I beat it.
The level that is basically impossible is the one with the 2 dragons. Fire and Ice. They spam their massive aoe flamethrower nonstop, which takes like 1/4 - 1/3 of your health bar -.-
While both of them doing that same attack at the same time, doing flame tackles and flying around,
Making your <hold down><right> S(ranged attack) to slide tackle useless.

EDIT: P.S. For the Short Knight, use that slide tackle on the Golem and you will win easy.

cybeast

Potential Patron
how to start the game? when I try running it, it just open 2 windows, the bigger one, and the smaller one (the smaller contain many choices in Japanese) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.