Problem w/ Older Him Replacer Mods (1 Viewer)

vonhizzle

Content Creator
I am having trouble with older him replacer mods not allowing my character folders to be loaded. The mod in question is this one by dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince and it is the same with his other him replacer mods.
Other him replacers like microphone studio work fine as you can see below. I assume it is because they are newer?

I have a loader pack that I downloaded which includes muscle man and it works, but when I put it in my loader as a character file the same way it doesn't. So the problem is that when I load the muscle man character it removes all my custom clothing and character settings. See below.

Then, when I click on my chloe character, only her character settings are loaded, no clothing.

I can manually go and select what I want her to wear, but "rebuilding" her is a pain and not a good solution. The way I am loading him is with a character folder with nothing in it except the swf and a mods.txt file.

*RESOLVED* (lol)

Ok so as I was making this post I was trying to figure out why it worked in the loader pack I downloaded but not my custom one and I found the file stopswfcode_global.swf which can be found here.

That seems to have fixed it, I just had to include a code.txt for my default character in the muscle man folder and it is working now. Figured I would still post this in case it can help anyone else. Still open to insight on why this happened or if there is a better solution but I am satisfied with it now. The only problem I still have is some of the mods leaving parts behind when I change from one him to another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.