Practise Roleplay Character: Superhero(ine)/Super Villan(ess) (1 Viewer)

True Succubus

Potential Patron
With the new arrival of the Roleplay section, I thought some of us might be rusty or perhaps put off because of the detail you might need to do. So I thought I'd make a mock thread on making a character, due to the inspiration (Because of Shadowlass) I thought best thing to try is Superhero style.

You need a name, either good, bad or neutral, a absolutely max of 2-3 powers (If you decide to give your character a power at all. Your allowed 1 strong power, try supernatural and 1-2 minor powers try believable but over the top maybe), basic description of the character, how experienced they are, an arch rival if possible (Best if you can get someone to be your rival) and any other miscellaneous thing you can think of.

E.g.
True Succubus A.K.A Christy (by friends).
A heroine for good, but likes to beat the crap out of the bad and if the time allows to get laid but never putting it before the protection of the city of Ryonani.

Has a minor control over matter giving the ability to turn anything material into something tiny and resize it when needed; other various uses such as keeping all cells young and healthy making getting old or dying of old age impossible; but each use tires True Succubus out slightly. A master in various fighting styles.

5 foot 11, long jet black hair, colour shifting eyes depending on mood, a costume similar to that of Morrigan from Darkstalkers only no wings, a face mask similar to that of batwoman and an equipment belt, a big lesbian, quite carefree even when things get serious although can be very cold and harsh in the blink of an eye.

Been a super heroine for 30 years and runs a small club for other heroes or heroines to help them if needed.

Has no known rival, defeated all previous enemies.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Well, let's see if I can do this. Thankfully it's just practice.

Name: Black Lion (see what I did there?)
Alignment: Not really good or bad, but only protects his interest. At least that's how it seems. (dun, dun, DUN!)
Appearance: He has two forms, but mainly shows up in public as his alter-ego. His transformed self is an anthropomorphic (I think that's what it's called) lion, with solid black fur and a orange-gold mane. When in this form, he does not communicate at all. His regular, supposedly human state is always covered in a long black trench coat, gloves and a hat. His only visible features are his eyes: they are orange-gold, and are particularly primal looking. Well, that and his very dark skin.
Powers: His main ability is his transformation. The lion form brings with it the strength of a black lion (patent pending), meaning he has enhanced strength, agility, and senses. The form tends to have an aura around it that intensifies as Black Lion uses more of his power. It is unknown the limits of his power. His actual transformation process has never been seen. His regular form has a habit of disappearing after saying what needs to be said (like Batman), but it's not really a power.
Description: Not much is known about Black Lion. He comes and goes when it seems something in his interests are present. All that is truly known is that he is cruel and calculating when "protecting" something. He does not seem to care what others feel. He has no apparent patterns in his efforts. His regular looking state has not been proven to be related to his lion state, but because he appears after or before another Black Lion sighting, he has been attributed to the lion. He is very obscure and indirect in his appearances.

I hope I did that right. I'm probably not very good at this. If it doesn't meet specifications, I'll change it.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I hope I did that right. I'm probably not very good at this. If it doesn't meet specifications, I'll change it.

There is no wrong or right, this is practise remember, not to mention to see if you enjoy it, but this is the boring-ish side right now.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
My character is boring, or is making a character boring? I kind of enjoyed it. I know it's not all that creative, but it felt nice to let loose a bit.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I'm bored, so...

Name: Lilim

Age: Her exact age is unkown, but her first confirmed sighting reaches over 2000 years back.

Race: Unknown. Even angels and demons don't know about her lineage, or don't want to reveal it.

Appearance: The few confirmed sightings of her indicates that she wanders around as a beatiful, by human standards tall women with long black hair, and can grow talons, claws, a tail and wings. It is unkowns if she can alter or grow other body parts, nor if she can change her appearance completly.

Alignment: Her exact motives are unknown. E.g. it is known that she has cured ill children, prevented an uprising war by negotiating between several parties, but on other occasions she sacrificed hundreads of humans, fighting alongside and against angels and demons alike, yet the reasons for that actions are unclear. It is believed that she sees herself as a preserver of balance.

Powers and abilities: Her strongest known power is her superb control over her spiritual energy; she can pinpoint it to certain points at her body to deflect even angel blades with her bare skin or slice through hardened materials with her finger tips. She can even influence the spirutal energy of other beings, strengthen or weaken certain body parts, giving or leeching their energy, even to the point of her target's death; her ability to do so depends on the distance, willpower and concentration of her target. For an non-trained being it's virtually impossible to prevent its spiritual energies to follow her biddings upon skin contact. It is not known if and to what extent she can use the two other forms of "magic" as well, but it is very likely that she has at least basic knowledge about them.
Despite her rather unremarkable physiques she easily surpasses most humans in physical strength, yet it is no match for higher angels or demons. She hasn't been seen fighting with anything but her natural weapons, but it cannot be ruled out that she's proficient with several melee and ranged weapons.

Description: She usually stays in the background and shapes the political, economical and cultural world by bringing and keeping persons in power, influencing people that are already in power and removing them from power if they are no longer useful. It is very advised to stay wary when allying with her because you can never tell when you're no longer useful in her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Succubus

Potential Patron
My character is boring, or is making a character boring? I kind of enjoyed it. I know it's not all that creative, but it felt nice to let loose a bit.

*Slap* Stop *Slap* Being *Slap* So *Slap* Self *Slap* Deprecating *Slap*

Its a fact, a lot of people go for people with black leather jackets and a dark personality, but that's unimportant. Your character seems pretty good, also the gaps you leave allow development so its not a BAD post, even more so for your first one.

I'm bored, so...

Name: Lilim

-snip-

Good character, a few more and I might make a mock RP from these.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Alright, thanks for the input. I might try this thing out after all.

Someone92, I'm a little confused. Is she an angel or a demon, or what? She kinda sounds like she could be related to my character.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Alright, thanks for the input. I might try this thing out after all.

Someone92, I'm a little confused. Is she an angel or a demon, or what? She kinda sounds like she could be related to my character.

I'll thrust my observation to kind of add to how Someone has made Lilim appear; The appearance is most of the time human aside from the obvious shapeshifting, not an angel or a demon but something between them, created or a normal human/angel/demon changed to suit the role.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Someone92, I'm a little confused. Is she an angel or a demon, or what?
The informations in my first post are the informations the humans could find out about Lilim. Humans are a very young race, even compared to demons, therefor they have little knowledge about themselves and the worlds around them.
Lilim is neither an angel nor a demon, but she is related to archons, a nowadays nearly extinct race, which in a sense are the ancestors of humans.

I doubt Lilim will make a good PC because she's way to powerful and has amassed vast amount of resources and influence so she can establish an army to gun down everyone she cannot take down herself and she's one of the most knowledgeable beings in existence; playing as a character that has so much more knowledge than every other PC but cannot share it isn't fun to play imo. She'll better fit as a NPC that from time to time (indirectly) helps or restrains the PCs.

If I can motivate myself I'll make another character that will fit better as a PC in a few days.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
The informations in my first post are the informations the humans could find out about Lilim. Humans are a very young race, even compared to demons, therefor they have little knowledge about themselves and the worlds around them.
Lilim is neither an angel nor a demon, but she is related to archons, a nowadays nearly extinct race, which in a sense are the ancestors of humans.

I doubt Lilim will make a good PC because she's way to powerful and has amassed vast amount of resources and influence so she can establish an army to gun down everyone she cannot take down herself and she's one of the most knowledgeable beings in existence; playing as a character that has so much more knowledge than every other PC but cannot share it isn't fun to play imo. She'll better fit as a NPC that from time to time (indirectly) helps or restrains the PCs.

If I can motivate myself I'll make another character that will fit better as a PC in a few days.

I'm rather glad you decided as which, a lot of people make overly powerful characters and try to hijack the roleplay for themselves. I'm glad you didn't try to hijack it, I mean, its like cheating in a mock exam, doesn't make any real sense.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Name: Tre

Age: His physical age is mid-twenties, but having lived more than half his former life on a demon's world might have changed his physical growth rate, so his psychical age might be younger or older.

Race: Human.

Appearance: Tre is nearly two meters high, has a slim but muscular body and short light brown haar. He otherwise looks and clothes himself ordinary, but a bit sloppy. Everyone that talks with him say he expressed himself in a strange way, but nobody could pinpoint why exactly they got that feeling.

Alignment: Tre had a lot of difficulties to orient himself in the human society after he returned to the human world, their lifestyle, morales and life philosophy seemed so alien to him. It took him nearly a year before he could smoothly get along with humans, but some traits and mind-sets that he acquired during his stay in the demon world he couldn't shake off, e.g. taking nothing for granted, never stay in someone's debt. He's very cautiously to befriend someone as he fears that they might be used as a lever against him and get hurt in the process, but after such a long time away from any human he longs for human closeness that he made lots of friends and acquaintances.

Equipment: Before he was send back to the human world he was given two weapons; a bastard sword hilt and an about ten centimeter and three centimeter thick staff. With a single thought he can extend the staff to a length of up to two meters with either zero, one or two sharp ends, and the hilt can expand an up to nearly two meters and up to twenty centemeters broad blade of seemingly any shape. One shape is peculiar noteworthy, it's two almost blunt blades that vaguely look like a tuning fork; when an object is correctly hit it starts to vibrate at his resonant frequency for a short time, making it troublesome or even painful to hold the object, and if the object consist mostly of one material it burst into several pieces a few seconds after the hit. Demon and angel weapons of equal or better quality than the blade seem to be immune to the bursting effect, but continue holding them is still unpleasant. Both weapons become blunt or withdraw themselves if they are about to hurt Tre himself; he doesn't know if that's because the weapons try to protect their "master" or because he subconsciously wills them so. Tre almost always equips himself with at least both the hilt and the staff, as both weapons are highly versatile and easy to hide at the same time; in addition he almost always carries an about three meters long metallic chain with a hook at each end along with him, again because such a chain can easily be stored in a pocket or bag and therefor hard to notice, and even if it's notice it doesn't look too suspicious, but it serves as an useful tool in and outside of fights; as he sees fit, he further outfits himself with two large butterfly knifes, each with a blade-length of nearly forty centimeters, which he hides at the sides of his hips under his trousers, throw daggers, which he attach at the upper end of his arms to hide it under his shirts, and two bracers, which are made out of metal on the outside and out of a leather-like material on the inside, protecting his entire forearm and wrist, which can be hide on his shin under his trousers where it can serve as shin guard.
If there's no need to hide his weapons he equips himself with all the above listed weapons, and in addition fully viable shin guards, two handguns and a by craftsmanship and demonic Alternation drastically miniaturized large caliber gun. Due to the size modification the magazine had to be removed, which means that the gun has to be reloaded after each round that has been fired, each round has to be specifically enchanted by demonic Alternation to be used with this gun, and to actually fire this weapon you need to be able to use demonic Alternation yourself and had enough time to study the mechanism of action of the gun. To withstand the recoil Tre has to grip the gun with both of his hands, stand with both feets on firm ground, and focus his spiritual energy for a few seconds, otherwise it would either shatter his wrists and arms or knock him back. However, the gun makes up for all this hassle by its high accuracy, long range and extreme firepower.
Expect for the firearms he has harden all his weapons by he use of demonic Alternation, yet none are even close to being as robust as his two demon weapons.

Powers and abilities: Because of his intense training under various demon preceptors he's now highly adept in close and mid-range combat. He's proficient with about any kind of melee weapon, advanced demon, basic human and angel firearms, most skillful unarmed, with blades of any shape and length, spears and a metallic chain that he can use in many ways, even outside compat, and excels at the use of a battle staff, an about two meters long, straight staff. Besides physical training in the arts of war he also attend many lessons about tactics and strategies, and his natural talent and for demons lateral thinking allowed him to almost always earn rave reviews in this discipline. In one of those test a special trait was discovered; unlike other human who freeze or panic when in high stress situations, Tre suddendly becomes totally calm, not letting the chaos around him affects his ability to analyze his current situation and make quick and well-wrought decisions.
Tre had to fight against various opponents with very varying anatomy, and on top of that diverse fighting styles; one way of fighing that worked good against one opponent often worked poorly against another; therefor he abandoned to learn single styles and pursue another approach to overcome his opponents in battle. Instead of outright going on offensive Tre started to be more defensively with just sudden, forceful, yet never reckless attacks to keep his opponent busy and unable to gain an advantage. During the beginning of a fight he primary analyzes his opponent's anatomy, figuring out the limitations of it's body, and seeking weakness in its techniques. Instead of making use of a concrete fighting style he uses his obtained knowledge to calculate the next move which would put him into the most advantageous position afterwards. In case his theories about his opponents weakness have been proven to be wrong he goes back to fight more defensively and continues his observations. Due to his constant praxis, natural hardiness and long reach of his limbs and weapons he has developed an impressive defensive ability, being even able to be withstand the attacks of even a way stronger opponent for lengthy periods of time before breaking down.
With most weapons Tre's defensive abilities don't get significantly, but also not worse, but with swords or spears it greatly increases, especially against armed opponents. With a battle staff he possess an nearly impenetrably defensive, using the length of his weapon to keep a single opponent at bay, and against multiple opponents he uses it as a leverage to redirect the force of the attack of one opponent to attack another one; he mastered this technique so perfectly that he can withstand a fight even against multiple equally skilled fighters at once. Also he can spin the weapon so fast before him to create a cover for him and allies against virtually any projectile with a mass and therefor limited travel speed, or around himself to protect himself from projectile from most angles.
He has also learned how to control his spiritual energy very well for an human, being able to hold his balance in physically impossible situations, increasing the power of his attacks and taking heavy hits without getting hurt much. He can also expand his spiritual energy beyond his body a short distance; he mainly uses this ability to quickly draw, withdraw, switch or reload his weapons, and to rearm himself after he has been disarmed or he has let his weapon(s) fall down during a dodge. Using this ability he can fight as if he had an additional arm, or even two; developing and improving such an ability was more of a necessary than an advantage during the training fights against his class mates as most demons have more than two pairs of limbs. To the surprise of all he even passed the first initial tests in demonic Alternation with ease, and is now rated as an intermediate in demonic Alternation. As any user of Alternation he also has basic knowledge about Conjuration, but was never taught it; still, in a desperate situation he might be tempted to use it even though he was warned about the great risks and dangers it comes with.

Description: Tre died in an accident at an age of 6. Moments before his death he was offered a new life by a demon, if he agrees to be the playmate of a little girl; Tre, always very curious, saw it at a chance to learn something noone else has ever before and agreed right away. His saviour, which could be best descriped as an giant bug with an highly disformed humanoid body on his front end, guided him to his new home and his future playmate. The girl looked like a human girl of his age, but upon a closer look he noticed features that were clearly non-human. The girl and Tre were suspicious of each other at first, but quickly became good friends when they realized that both of them are the only one of their species around. His saviour turned out to be the girl's and now also his governess, and was relieved as she saw that the two children become friends. The girl and Tre were given the same education and training as a demon of their age would have got; the eduation covered science, mathematics, history, philosophy and rhetoric, and alot of physical training as well. While the girl did well in most of the subjects and passed the tests with great success, Tre struggled heavily and passed many tests just barely; however his preceptors agreed that his limited success was already an impressing performance if they taken into account that he was just a mere human. When they reached adulthood the girl had grown up to a well educated, strong-willed, confident women, no longer the shy little girl it was before it known Tre, and was about to study and train at an elite military academy. Tre's future on the other hand was uncertain; it was orginally planed to kill him when his purpose, helping the girl to grow up, was fulfilled. His governess, herself a highly decorated general, convinced the rulers to send him back to his homeworld again; such a talented human being would be able to obtain a high rank within human society, and having a person that's sympathetic towards demons would bring them a step closer to control the human's world and drive the angels back.
Tre himself was left in the dark about what the demons had planned to do to him and also their detailed reasons why he was sent back, he was just told that due to his performance he had earned the respect of them and therefor the demons would get yet another bite at the cherrye; knowing their way of thinking Tre suspected that they're trying to use them for their plans, but he decided it's best if he plays along, at least for the time being. During his stay he heard many histories, rumors and scare stories about angels, but he wanted to know their version before deciding which side, if any, he supports.

noice1

Potential Patron
Well I suppose I could throw a character out from a story I've been working on. It's not a superheroine, but I guess it could easily be adapted into one. I'm also not sure if I'm going to RP, so, if that's the general assumption here, consider this just entertainment-only. Anyone is free to use her in stories if they like. Oh, and speaking of ShadowLass, where is our savior?

Name: Lili (Liliana)
Species: Human

Characteristics: 5' 9", small yet toned frame. Short black hair (dyed) in a pixie cut. American-Russian ethnicity. Years growing up under harsh conditions, she has made the dense urban jungle her home and would blend in to any crowd.

Background: Her parents were murdered out of simple vengeance for lost debt and insult to an all-powerful crime ring. Swearing justice, a young Lili was put into care of the daughter of a family friend, an unsung legendary Marine and former agent of government black-ops. However, through a series of events, this government entity finds Lili an attractive commodity and ultimate twists her soul, corrupting her spirit to join them and do their bidding. Possessing day-after-tomorrow technology, her body was upgraded with hyper-advanced technology and shipped to infiltrate and manipulate the criminal underworld as a super soldier, a pawn of the dark side that has no law. In the depths of the city she hunted and massacred the syndicate responsible for killing her family, sparing the kingpin as a present for law enforcement, a recording of confessions strapped to his bound, gagged and blood-stained body.

Abilities: The black-ops agency White Shield is responsible for implanting her with several biotic upgrades and integrating a nano-machine network to her nervous system, forming the "neuro-network". The result endowed her body with a number of improvements: her eyes were specially equipped to allow sight of the entire light spectrum, including ultraviolet and infrared, fully controllable. She also possesses the ability to greatly enhance the luminosity of incoming light, allowing her to see perfectly in near-darkness. Structurally her muscles are monitored by nano-machines, allowing her phenomenal reflexes and flexibility. Combined with years of unorthodox teachings and combat hardening, she is highly skilled in the martial arts and has proficiency with knives and small arms. But perhaps her greatest weapon is her personality. A bright girl, she knows the power of words and her passion and commitment to do good wins her as many favors as her skills do battles. The power to not have to fight is arguably unbeatable.

Alignment: I guess if this helps, she would be considered Chaotic Good.

I've never really done any "official" roleplay, especially ones that are structured and have lots of rules like D&D, so if I'm missing anything or have broken any ethics, sorry. It's difficult to write one paragraph on something I've been writing thousands of words building up to and haven't gotten anywhere close to (in my current writing, Lili is only aged 15).

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Name: Tre

-snip-

Much better, in terms of rounding, not to powerful, not too weak

Well I suppose I could throw a character out from a story I've been working on. It's not a superheroine, but I guess it could easily be adapted into one. I'm also not sure if I'm going to RP, so, if that's the general assumption here, consider this just entertainment-only. Anyone is free to use her in stories if they like. Oh, and speaking of ShadowLass, where is our savior?

Name: Lili (Liliana)
Species: Human

-snip(er)-

Shame, fair character and yet you won't use her.

Also, has anyone else noticed we haven't had a villian yet?

noice1

Potential Patron
Shame, fair character and yet you won't use her.

I'm on the fence; call me a 'fraidy cat. I guess this wouldn't be so bad, considering I'm used to live chat RP, which mentally exhausts and stammers me.

Also, has anyone else noticed we haven't had a villian yet?

Villains are a lot harder to play, I think they (often dominant) are something of the lead/designer of most RP, no? Unleashing plans, ploys and plots upon everything and what-not, I've always found predators to be less common.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
Alright, I'll give it a shot just fot the hell of it.

The ceremonies officer of the Crimson Mountain triad in Hong Kong is a man named ShihTsu Qiang. Beside his duties as the ceremonies officer he works as an economist in a major international bank headquartered at HK. Qiang is roughly six feet tall, is of normal build and is known to wear glasses. Based on his looks it is suspected he is in his mid-thirties. Qiang's hair is dark, shoulder-lenght and always pony-tailed. His body is covered with tattoos, but these are rarely visible as he is always dressed impeccably in a suit in public, assumedly due to his high position in an established and highly respected financial institution and the standards expected of a person in such a position. He is loyal to the dragon head of the Crimson Mountain triad and is thought to be the successor to this post if and when the current dragon head decides to retire. Qiang is a very affluent person with large and diverse investments and holdings at various companies, projects and places.

The Crimson Mountain triad has gained copious amounts of notoriety in the latter years, for it has been implicated that the triad is involved in international terrorism and espionage, conducting operations across the globe and hitting numerous high-impact targets. Qiang has often seen in the vicinity of many of the targets and it is suspected he might act as a senior field operative, highly unusual for a person in a position as high in the triad hierarchy as him.

Qiang is known to be a sadomasochist, preferring however to be the person in the position of dominance. He is often extremely brutal to his slaves, many times bringing them to the state of near death before delivering them unparalleled extacy. His brutality has proven practical to the Triad as he conducts the executions and interrogations for the Triad. Despite being brutal and sadistic to the extreme, he is very precise and never reckless.

Perhaps the most curious aspect of Mr Qiang is his inexplicable ability to atomize matter upon touch. The process is very time consuming: a quick touch on a person's skin by Qiang produces an effect similar to a mild skin burn. Given ample time, most likely hours, he is capable of disintegrating objects the size of a full grown human being. This disintegration of matter produces highly energetic x-rays, which do not seem to have a noticeable effect on Qiang. This release of x-rays however means that Qiang tries to avoid using his ability in public to great extents as using it might draw unwanted attention to him upon possible detection of the radiation or harming of civilians. Qiang is not known to possess any practical HtH combat skills, but knows how to handle a pistol to some extent.

The most practical aspect of Qiang to himself and his Triad is his uncanny ability to manipulate people to do his will or things that benefit him and further his goals, often unbeknownst to his unwilling partners in crime. He can be extremely charmful and is the master in the art of deception, both traits that have become useful in his duties for the Triad and his work in the field of economics. He speaks fluent cantonese and english.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I'm on the fence; call me a 'fraidy cat. I guess this wouldn't be so bad, considering I'm used to live chat RP, which mentally exhausts and stammers me.

Villains are a lot harder to play, I think they (often dominant) are something of the lead/designer of most RP, no? Unleashing plans, ploys and plots upon everything and what-not, I've always found predators to be less common.

Well your always welcome to join when I launch it.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Name: Cedric Royal AKA The Panther

stringer-bell.jpg

Aliignment: Lawful evil, I think. Almost every decision Cedric makes is for the purpose of increasing his personal wealth and power. He employs brutal tactics to instill fear and he does not accept failure from subordinates. He is a man obsessed with control and will do anything to maintain and increase that control.

Abilities: Cedric possesses no super powers but his physical prowess is extraordinary. He is highly trained in multiple forms of martial arts and years of intense daily training have led him to being one of the top hand-to-hand fighters in the world. Cedric has mastered -

Karate
Aikido
Judo
Wrestling
Boxing
Jiu-Jitsu
Jeet Kune Do
Keysi Fighting

Cedric utilizes the philosophy of Jeet Kune Do - "style without style" - in his fighting, and through his training he can effortlessly move into any fighting stance from dozens of styles. He also prefers practicallity, favouring what works best in the conditions of a street fight.

He dedicates himself to perfecting both the body and mind. He is a keen chess player and a master of strategy, using ancient systems of the art of war to defeat his opponents - Cedric very rarely engages his foes personally.

Appearance: 6'5, strong and lean build. He is a black man with a designer cut goatee and short hair. His physical appearance is that of someone between a middle-weight and heavy-weight boxer. He is a man of class and expensive tastes, wearing nothing but the finest suits.

Description: Cedric is a crime boss. Or rather, he is the boss, the Kingpin of kingpins. Largely operating from the shadows to the point that law enforcement doesn't even know that he exists, Cedric has managed to build a criminal empire spanning across middle America and the East Coast of the United States. He controls all the major gangs and criminal syndicates across Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, New York, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Such is the secrecy that he operates under, many of these gangs don't even know he exists, except in some cases as a whispered urban legend known as 'The Panther'. The legend tells of an orphan taken in by a ruthless group of 'ninjas', an orphan who as a 15 year old ran entire corners in Baltimore, and moved up through the subtle manipulation of gang politics, backroom deals, brutal assassinations, etc. The legend goes that he operated like Death itself, moving non-stop, taking new areas from under the noses of the most hardened and established of groups on almost a daily basis. And if they had a problem with that, the children of one boss might just turn up decapitated, or the wife of another brutally raped. Until eventually, by his 20th birthday, he owned both Baltimore and New York. So the legend goes. The details constantly changing depending on who tells it. Only Cedric knows the truth, and only a tiny handful of top level subordinates get to have personal contact with him. Cedric is concerned with 3 things - maintaining a strangle hold of his empire, expanding his empire, and profit. He will even play his own gangs off of each other if it can make him money. And my, how the money rolls in.

Cedric is obsessed with self-interest and self-improvement and he despises intellectual or physical laziness in others. He has no pity. The only people he is capable of respecting and even liking on a personal level are his foes. If a foe can rise to a level in which Cedric finds them a challenge then they can earn his respect. Such people are very rare, and when they do come along, Cedric takes sadistic pleasure in tearing them down. He will toy with them and make their life a misery simply to break their spirit, and if he can do that, he considers it a personal victory, and nothing would give him greater pleasure. Cedric seeks the ultimate worthy opponent.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Name: Cedric Royal AKA The Panther

-I've said Snip enough times, Leave me alone!-

Well as previously mentioned, I'll need someone to operate the evil side, but I thought about it some more and I thought a group of evils will do because as you know, two thieves will try to steal from each other, giving the roleplay a little more depth.

But I do have a nice little twist for when I start this.

When we get one evil female and/or high tier evil lord I think I'll start this. Also when I do start this I'll have a notes and communication thread for the mock RP mentioning things like, "people playing the evil lords will also sometimes need to play out as a subordinate to the evil lord".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.