M4F Superheroine roleplay non-con (1 Viewer)

Courier7

Writer
Author
Looking to rp a superheroine vs Villain fight turned non-con. I’m open to any setting and almost any heroine you want to play including fighting games or video game characters or anime characters as long as they have some sort of heroine. Im open to short term long term rp’s and I’m looking for a long term roleplay parter. I prefer detailed rp’s with a built up story but I’m open to a more simple narrative also. You don’t need to be a super experienced writer just not sloppy. Message me on discord thecourier4927

Last edited:

Darkling19

Vivacious Visitor
Looking to rp a superheroine vs Villain fight turned non-con. I’m open to any setting and almost any heroine you want to play including fighting games or video game characters or anime characters as long as they have some sort of heroine. Im open to short term long term rp’s and I’m looking for a long term roleplay parter. I prefer detailed rp’s with a built up story but I’m open to a more simple narrative also. You don’t need to be a super experienced writer just not sloppy.
Hi i can be a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.