Possible future ryona games? (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hmm, going to browse the list of what's left for 2013 and post my thoughts:

OCTOBER:

Beyond: Two Souls -
So this game came out last week and is similar to Heavy Rain in that it's action scenes are based around QTE type prompts. The main character is a girl named Jodie and is portrayed by the actress, Ellen Page. Not sure how the full game is, but the demo has a few fight scenes where Jodie will get her butt kicked and even KO'd if you mess up enough. It seems like this game has some decent potential for ryona. Going to check it out soon.

The Wolf Among Us -So another game where it's focus is more on narrative than gameplay. Action scenes are QTE based, but the main character in this one is a male. The first episode came out yesterday and was pretty awesome. The only real ryona we could expect out of this game is if you go up against a female enemy or if you need to protect a female NPC during a QTE and fail. So far, the first episode didn't really have anything like that, but we will see how the future episodes go.

Batman Arkham Origins - The last Arkham game, Arkham City, gave you the ability to play as Catwoman and also had a few female enemies to fight against. I haven't really seen any indication that this will be the case in Origins. There is a multiplayer mode where you can play as enemy thugs, but I haven't seen any that are female yet. So ryona looks almost non existent in this game, at the moment.

Assassins Creed IV - Like most assassins creed games there are female NPCs that you can basically go around assassinating if you really wanted to. Multiplayer has decent looking models and alright looking stealth kill animations, but it does look like a lot of rehash from AC3. The most intriguing thing about this game is the PS3 version, which gives you the ability to play as Aveline from AC Liberation. Supposedly, they give you an hour's worth of content for her. We will see, I guess.

WWE 2K14 - This one is self explanatory. If you are a fan of the other WWE games, this will probably be mostly the same. I wish these guys would be replaced with another developer or at least get some competition from elsewhere (do they have exclusive rights to WWE?) because their games have become kind of stale.

NOVEMBER:

Call of Duty Ghosts - Playable female characters in multiplayer, plus they have a mode where you can set up matches vs AI bots which might actually give me an excuse to buy a CoD game for once, lol.

Watchdogs
- Don't know much about this game's combat system. I just know it will probably offer similar freedoms to other open world games like GTA and Saints Row. If you want to be a miscreant and mess around with the random population, this game will probably let you.

Dead Rising 3 - Main character is male just like the other DR games. I know there are other characters in the game that are female, but I am not sure what part they play. Just putting this on the list because past DR games had some ryona moments, whether in gameplay or just cutscenes.

Ryse Son of Rome
- Gladiator type game for the xbone. Main character is male. I think there is some sort of co-op or multiplayer mode. Usually with these types of games there is some sort of female gladiator type, but at this point I don't know if this is the case.

Conclusion:

Overall, seems like a pretty lame set of games for ryona. I guess we will see how they turn out. I may have missed some titles, so feel free to mention anything I missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
WWE 2K14 - This one is self explanatory. If you are a fan of the other WWE games, this will probably be mostly the same. I wish these guys would be replaced with another developer or at least get some competition from elsewhere (do they have exclusive rights to WWE?) because their games have become kind of stale.

Yukes don't have exclusive rights to WWE. They have exclusive rights to the wrestling genre period. I've made this rant before, but they can never be challenged, and will never go away. So by rights they can put as little effort into their games as they please because no one else can make wrestling games. It's as simple as that.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
That sucks. They even have the rights to TNA? It sucks when a company has a monopoly on a specific genre or sport. The same crap happens with EA's Madden and the NFL. They can just dial it in every year and the masses seem to gobble it up, lol.

Would have loved to see a decently made TNA game with the knockouts...although it sucks that Taeler Hendrix is gone...would have been amazing to see a properly designed model of her in a game, lol.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
2K owns the WWE license right now. this game probably won't change much due to it being late into production when they took over, but chances are next year's game might finally change things up.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Knowing 2K/Take Two/Rockstar egos , they won't let WWE2K15 the same as before , Look at what they have done to NBA 2K series , WWE2K14 is an exception since it was nearly finished when 2K purchased the series , and even if they used new engine in WWE2K15 it won't be polished until WWE2K16 just like the case of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 and Fox Engine

onlinehero

Casual Client
Hmmm... there is nothing coming :( Except KI3 which nobody here will apparently get a chance to play since everyone will be getting a PS4 :P

Yukes and Konami should make rumble roses 3 :)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, and Killer Instinct looks to have some seriously stiff animations. Do they even have finishing moves anymore in the new version? I don't know, it just looks like a shadow of it's former self.

A new Rumble Roses would be pretty cool, but that series seems to have been forgotten for some reason.

Hopefully 2K will revamp the WWE games, but I guess we will see how it turns out. Are they going to get a new team to replace Yukes as the developers? That would probably be for the best. The games have had the same animations for like a decade, lol. I think it's about time to change things up.

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
Dark Matter

Anyone tryed the new Dark Matter game on steam?
features a female space soldier protagonist, and many ugly aliens.

I've seen only one death so far in videos, (standard falls dead on the ground death)
I wonder if there is any good ryona in it or if all death are that generic death animation crap (mentionned above) being the same for all cases. It seems to be so, but I'd be buying if there were unique deaths like in dead space.

I think, it's not worth it. :(

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Being an indie title , I highly doubt that there will be special attack animations or special death animations as I think they won't cost themselves time and money to create additional death animations and even in AAA titles Most of them got lazy and create generic deaths and attack animations

But anyway we won't judge the game from its cover so I will try the game and see if it has any special ryona in it ( Pirated of course for the sake of ryona :D , I will buy it if I liked it for sure :) )

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Blood Knights

I saw a new game released called blood knights which is a hack and slash action RPG and it feature a fully playable female character , I am yet to play it but I just wanted to make a thread of it in case if anyone tried it and if there is a ryona moments in it

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I tried it out. It seems like a pretty low budget game and the graphics are pretty dated, which is surprising since it's supposedly by the same company that made Venetica. I recall that game looking pretty good at the time of its release. It's almost like this was made to be played on mobile devices. Also the voice acting is really cheesy and for some reason that always puts me off.

If you're particularly into the hack and slash genre, you might get some enjoyment out of it but otherwise I don't think it's worth the $15. Oh and on a final note, I only played it for about 15 minutes but I highly doubt there's any ryona worth mentioning in this game. :\

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Final Fantasy XIII - Lighting returns

The game is out at least for Japan , So based on the gameplay videos is there any hope for a ryona or special attack animations in this game for at least the level of FFX/FFX-2 that had some decent vore attacks or it will be more of the same of FFXIII/FFXIII-2

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
It has been a while

With the exception of Injustice , RE-Revelations and the highly ryona rated Dragon Crown , there hasn't been a single game released in the past 7-8 months that has even a basic ryona , this is sad compared to last year for example :(

I hope things become better in the next few months

abdal

Potential Patron
even if it doesn't i recommend it because of the story because the last games have some hints of it having some ryona

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.