Possible future ryona games? (1 Viewer)

C

crazyman

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: I've been a huge fan of Tekken ever since I picked up my copy of Tekken 2 when I was little. I'm looking to see the new animations, throws and tag throws that will be present in TTT2. Not mention the all new custom creation options which case I look forward to editing Lili's costumes yet again.

DOA 5: DOA has always had some great ryona value, I'm curious to see what new costumes and moves will be added in this game.

VF5: This game seems promising enough, I've always enjoyed the content provided in this series. My only hope is that they drastically improve the customization in the game. (It seems from the previews that they will.)

Tomb Raider: The brutal death's return with a younger Lara Croft, I look forward to these new animations.

ramallo

Potential Patron

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
It doesn't look like Kuma bearhugs anyone despite being a bear. (I know they don't in real life... but come on!!)

:>

I think the only game I'm really expecting ryona in that I'll be able to play is TR. I'm sure most of you would have guessed I'm really itching for ME3 to come out, but just from what Bioware has done previously in terms of combat, I'm not expecting much at all. From what I've seen of Blade and Soul, I don't think there will be all that much to see in the release, although there is some. I'm skeptical of Diablo 3 based on the type of game it is.

Interesting that I seem to be the only one that thinks the new Lara design is actually attractive, which is kind of funny to me because I generally find middle aged women more attractive. I guess overall I don't mind them completely redoing her look because I was getting a little tired of her previous one which they've been running with for a long time. I don't think there was much room to make her look that much better after Underworld anyway before she got to the uncanny valley... if you believe in that. I think the game is marked for Q3 2012 or something though and I'm not expecting it to be released on time so it's a ways off. :\

Hopefully RE:Revelations will have something good for everyone. RE5 was pretty good if you don't include the crappy crap camera system.

D

Deleted member 31

yeah I think the new Lara looks much prettier so that helps. Her body also looks more realistic in a good way. The other lara looked to skinny and disproportionate. Though her tits were nice :D. The only thing the new Lara doesnt have is a skimpy outfit unfortunately, but it makes sense give the context of the game.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Any games I buy I aim to play seriously first and foremost. Ryona comes second. I am looking forward to Soul Calibur V the most out of the games mentioned, because it's going to be one amazing fighting game and it looks like it'll have some nice ryona potential. I'm not happy to see Setsuka not make the roster, but I'm sure the Create-A-Character will make up for it with what looks to be nearly limitless customization.

Tomb Raider is one I don't have my eye on because of ryona potential, but because the gameplay video last year at E3 was very impressive. I think it's going to be an atmospheric and intense adventure, so it's definitely on my radar. If it has good ryona, that'd be a nice bonus.

I never found Street Fighter IV's ryona any good, so I'm not looking at Street Fighter X Tekken for that. Am I looking forward to kicking ass with a team of Ken and Yoshimitsu? Oh hells yeah!

SKullgirls doesn't appeal to me. The designs are too anime-ish. I like anime, but not for ryona purposes. If it's a sound fighter, though, I may give it a look.

Also, is it just me, or does it seem like Kingdom Under Fire II has been in development for eons now?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Upcoming PC games with females playable characters

First Person games won't be in the list as it is the highly unlikely to have ryona.

Clan of Champions

Publisher:NIS America
Developer:Acquire
Genre:Action
Release Date:Q2 2012
Also on : PS3 XBOX 360

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

Publisher: BBC Worldwide
Developer:Super Massive
Genre:Action
Release Date: May 2012
Also on: PS3 Vita

Brave the Video Game

Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
Developer: Disney Interactive Studios
Genre: Action
Also on: Xbox 360 PS3 Wii DS
Release Date: Jun 19, 2012

The Secret World

Publisher:Funcom
Developer:Funcom
Genre:Role-Playing
Release Date:Jun 19, 2012

Realms Of Ancient War

Genre: Action
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Developer: Wizarbox
Release Date: Q2 2012

Dark Souls

Publisher:Namco Bandai Games America
Developer:From Software
Genre:Role-Playing
Release Date :August 24, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

olala

Potential Patron
upcomin games by suda

it may be full potential for ryona & guro i guess,since the creator are famous suda:)
:)dood

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Rayman Legends

Since Rayman Legends will feature a playable female character , we hope that there some nice 2D ryona in it

Were recent Rayman games famous for its interesting grabs and death animation or they were dull ones ?

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Other than busty fairies in last Rayman game for PS3, I don't recall any Rayman game having any ryona scenes at all.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Not necessary scenes for females in the past games , but I was asking if anyone noticed special death scenes for rayman himself in the past games that would look interesting on the new female playable character in the next game ? As we all know that the game looks a lot like Rayman Origins so most special death scenes might carry into the next game

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't played all rayman games or even the last one so I don't know what death animations it produces , I knew that the next upcoming game would have a female playable character so I just wanted to know the style of death animations in the past games , thats all :D

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Enjoyable ryona comes in all shapes and sizes. I also scratched my head at first, but I thought about the odd outlets I've found to indulge this fetish and I thought "why not Rayman"?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like this series is too odd to see ryona in it :) , I heard about the series a lot but i only played it a little so I just though of it as a 2d beat-em up series and I just saw that new game would have a female playable character so I wanted to know if it had potential to have ryona or not , but that seems to be too odd for this game to all people to see ryona for a reason I don't know :) :) , May be because it looks too cartoonish or there is other reasons ?

C

coyoteman362001

Looks like this series is too odd to see ryona in it :) , I heard about the series a lot but i only played it a little so I just though of it as a 2d beat-em up series and I just saw that new game would have a female playable character so I wanted to know if it had potential to have ryona or not , but that seems to be too odd for this game to all people to see ryona for a reason I don't know :) :) , May be because it looks too cartoonish or there is other reasons ?
I love cartoonish death scenes; those are actually my favorite type. I loved the Crash Bandicoot series in part for that. I didn't even know about the female playable character in Rayman Legends until you pointed it out, and she is quite a cutie, so this game is now on my radar. I can't really speak to the other Rayman games (the only game I've played is Raving Rabbids once or twice), but with that kind of humor, I think the potential is there. Thanks for the heads-up!

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I love cartoonish death scenes; those are actually my favorite type. I loved the Crash Bandicoot series in part for that. I didn't even know about the female playable character in Rayman Legends until you pointed it out, and she is quite a cutie, so this game is now on my radar. I can't really speak to the other Rayman games (the only game I've played is Raving Rabbids once or twice), but with that kind of humor, I think the potential is there. Thanks for the heads-up!

Crash bandicoot series had a lot of vore and interesting ryona animations but sadly coco bandicoot or any other females weren't playable in areas that has those animations , lets see what rayman legends has in store for us :)

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I played Rayman Legends demo and indeed Barbara is a playable character. There's six other charas as well, but those are Globox, Rayman and Teensie variations. Unfortunately, whenever Barbara dies, it's nothing spectacular. She just swells up and then pops like a baloon. I tried being squished, impaled, burned to crisp, drowning (can't drown though), beaten by the enemy. The only remotely interesting thing that might occur is getting grabbed by a plant that has three tentacles with eyes. She is then pulled into plant's mouth for a bit of vore.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I beat Legends yesterday. There's 10 playable females. Disappointments? Just a color reskin and basically they're all the same, except the weapon. And when dead, all your chara does is baloon up and then pop.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Upcoming games with ryona potentional (Fall/Winter 2013)

Since yearly gaming seasons starts in october and a lot of games are coming very soon , so what is the upcoming games that could have the potential to have ryona ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.