Possible future ryona games? (1 Viewer)

S

shiroryu

The advantage of the PC is the moddability. For example, the Witcher only allows you to play Geralt, but you can mod it to play a female character instead. Haven't played the game myself, but that's something you'll never have on the consoles.

Just take a look at what modders have done with SF IV - playing Cammy as Morrigan(darkstalkers) was my favorite pastime! Not that I hate consoles, but the hackability greatly expands the ryonability of the games. :)

The mainstream PC scene looks bleak at the moment - nothing stands out; but the PSP should see BlazBlue, and Smackdown vs Raw 2011. I wonder what features they'll add to SVR this time around.

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
There is a new MMORPG from NCSOFT called Blade and Soul which looks very promising. It will be released in 2nd part of 2010 or probably 2011. Iam pretty sure that this game will contain ryona elements, because it is a Beat'em'Up MMORPG. The graphic engine is based on Unreal Tournament 3.
What I have seen so far was pretty impressive, wonderful graphic, nice effects and of course sexy female characters. One bad think about that game: You are going to need powerful PC with good configuration or a PS 3.

Seeing is believing, here are some links about Blade and Soul:

This is the link to the homepage with a big video file
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/global/en

Here are some Images of the game
http://games.plaync.co.kr/bladeandsoul

Of course you can check you tube and google for more images and videos.
If there is update about the release date, I will add it.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
That does look very promising, not just for a ryona game but as an MMO as well. Hopefully it doesn't end up being just another washed up WoW clone.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
#$@*^@$# MMO's. The game looks really good...except for the "hit point numbers" jumping out of the characters whenever they take a hit, plus the fact that there's a "standard damage animation" that will play most of the time. The grappling is unique to an MMO, but I just hope there's a lot of it to make up for the monotony of the regular combat.

So far I have yet to play (or see) an MMO that did anything worthwhile as far as ryona. And it's a shame, because the potential is there. Maybe this will be different.

And yeah, I'd have a major concern that this couldn't be played on anything but the most high-end PC.

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
So far there will be two versions, one for PC and one for PS3. Of course if you have a PS 3 you dont need more than internet connection and the game.

Drigg4321

Potential Patron
Mortal Kombat 9 is comming soon. It's due to be revealed sometime in April I think.*
I've been folowing the developer Ed Boon on Twitter, and he will post stuff about the game everynow and then.*

Here are the important "tweets"*

Ed-"People want an M-rated MK....dammit we will give them an M-rated MK,"

Ed- "Motion capturing special moves & fatalities today....they are kind of sick!!"

Ed-"I hope we aren't taking these too far."

Ed-"Video is captured, ready for editing, fatalities are sick, now for a relaxing 2 hour drive home in the snow. Adventure!! STS."

Allso, One of the fans asked both Ed and one of his co-workers,Hec, this question about MK9.

hecterrific *100! RT @Daegon: Forgive me for asking , but from a scale of 10 . How much does MK9 get close to reach the level of kratos' head rip fata?

noobde * 10 RT @Daegon: Forgive me for asking , but from a scale of 10 . How much does MK9 get close to reach the level of kratos' head rip fata?
19 days ago

For those that don't understand Twitter, the fan called "Deagon" asked the developers of the game the above question, compairing MK9 violence, to the violence in that scene in GOW3 where kratos rips that guys head off.
There replies are just before the question.*

As you all can see, Mk9 is going to be great for Ryona (then again, judging by these quotes and info, it may be more guro like), and two female characters (Kitana and Sonya) have been confirmed by a leak. So there will be ryona/guro material.

Think about the potential this game has...Mk vs DC was good, but it was so watered down in violence.*
With MK9 the developers can go all out, and with the power of the HD consoles just imagine the stuff they could do.*
Things like real time body damage, accurate weapon damage, broken bones, realistic blood, severd limbs, torn clothes, realistic skin tearing, intestines and organs spilling. (yeah definaly guro)

And if that's just NOMAL GAMEPLAY then imagine what the fatalities will be like!

Cannot WAIT!*

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
There's a game coming out for the Iphone sometime in April called Zombie Infection. It's basically a Resident Evil 5 clone so you get two playable characters, one male and one female. Only two screenshots have been released so far. This particular image interests me the most. With any luck you'll be able to send her down this gator's throat.
zombieinfection2.jpg

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the info Drigg4321,
Speaking of torn clothes, i wonder why Street Fighter 4 never implement torn clothes.
Just to share a little bit of history, Dead Or Alive is the first game that features 'bouncy breast', and to date, a lot of game have this feature in it.
I hope in future most of the game will have the torn clothes feature.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Hah, I remember the first Dead or Alive on PSX... the "age" feature in options controlled how much bounciness you got, with a downright comical effect when you entered 99...

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Ryona for the PC is looking pretty grim. I don't see any sort of offline action/adventure game with a female lead for the rest of the year. You know, it sucks because making ryona videos is much less of a hassle on a PC than recording off a console. I tried to record Aeon Flux off an Xbox before and I just couldn't get the video quality up to anything half decent, not to mention the audio lagging behind in a live stream only made the task even more of a pain in the ass for editing. I'm just ranting now; I'll shut up.

noice1

Potential Patron
Hey I hear you Clan. You do a lot of hard work to bring content for us here, it's not said enough but we all appreciate it and thank you. That said I'm always kept excited by the creative content our users and other Internet creators slave over. Additionally, I think all gaming for the PC has been in decline. Consoles are just proving too popular and easy to develop.

D

Deleted member 31

Yeah I hope Mortal Kombat 9 turns out to be both a great game and great ryona provider. :D

Hopefully the new Tomb Raider game comes out by next Spring too.

Mardion

Potential Patron
ign posted that warriors of elysia was cancelled... :\

Please post a link of that because I don't believe IGN can be that stupid.

Warriors of Elysia is almost completed as a game, even the beta version was playing well, and there will be an official announcement about the launch date on May the 8th.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Well, I've been hanging around their forum for years (with another username) , since the time it was simply a forum for Bikini Karate Babes, and have often contributed to forum discussions about what should be changed in the sequel, so I guess that made me a good candidate for beta testing. As for the date I mentioned, you can see it yourself in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.