1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polished H Animations

Discussion in 'Game Development' started by InnovativeHentai, Sep 26, 2014.

1. InnovativeHentai

InnovativeHentai Potential Patron

Sep 26, 2014

Only just found this site, thought it'd be the perfect place to bring this up and ask-

Thought I'd join the scene, make some animations (added below, and if anything happens, tumblr is innovativehentai.tumblr.com/archive).
    tumblr_ncizfwLOxp1tmt981o1_r1_400.gif tumblr_ncizaxwaHP1tmt981o1_r1_400.gif tumblr_ncizceXfFR1tmt981o1_r1_400.gif
    I've been working on a game idea- I wondered if anyone liked my style enough to want to support maybe a Patreon for more of my H art/animations, and eventually the programming of the game itself? If so, I'd start one up, with the whole project outlined, and get it rolling!

Suggestions/questions/comments? (I'm still working out the fine details, and am open to hearing what you all look for- I just don't want to make a direct copy of anything... just seems uninspired... unless you think my art style is strong enough to float on its own, even in a clone? Had been thinking of good ol' RPG, or Monster Rancher, or the popular Parasite in City & Xenotake, but I want to really raise the expected quality, by having animations like you see above, so it'd likely require a more 'intimate' style of gameplay- focus on interactions, good gameplay, story, etc, not just running in a straight line, grinding sex mobs. Was thinking something like combining genres- have Final Fantasy style RPG battles, with Hentai Flash Game style sex scenes.)

If not, well, no problem, I'll just quietly return to the shadows...
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014