Pokemon X nude mod on citra texture modding (1 Viewer)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Citra

Citra recently added texture mod support which can be activated and read about in Citra's settings (go to Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Utility).
You can dump textures by activating it and checking the dump folder and then the folder with the ID of your game, and then you can edit them and put them in the corresponding folder in the Load folder. You can find these in your Citra folder which you can open by opening Citra and going to File>Open Citra Folder.

So I made a mod for the protagonist of Pokemon X (only the lightest skin color for now). It replaces the default pants that you get at the beginning of the game, and the blue halter top which you can get in Cyllage City on certain days of the week fairly early in the game. If its not there, change your calendar time around in the settings until its there. (I changed mine to Thursday)

To run it, turn on texture replacements in the Citra settings, place the images in the zip file in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Citra\load\textures\0004000000055D00 (or whatever folder it generates for you) and then put the previously specified clothing on.

As far as I'm aware, this only works with Pokemon X. Maybe only with the USA version too but I don't know.

I'm presuming the character is of age if only because shes significantly taller than a later character in the game who is stated to be 16 so please don't bug me about that.

Attachments

Pokemon X protagonist mod.zip
23.1 KB · Views: 2,110

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.