Pixel City. (5 Viewers)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Oh man, I remember trying to get through this game. I know a tiny bit of Japanese, but really this game breaks down into needing to set up a scenario BEFORE you engage in that chapter's event. I'll give you the first one;

When the guys are chasing you, you'll eventually run to the shed. In order to dissuade them, you need to get this teacher (or some authoritative figure at the school) to already be in the shed, so that when they run in after you, they get in trouble. Try talking to people in the teacher room (I think there should be four) until one of them leaves the room, which should be going to the shed where you keep getting caught.

What drew me to this game was the sprite art, but trying to figure out what the next objective was was even more interesting, especially when knowing a very small amount of the language. I do think this game may have multiple endings, seeing as I have reached a point where there is nothing I can do.

Also, there were a few events that weren't tied directly to the current stage or chapter (they remind me more of chapters, since once you finish one, that changes up the world map a little bit so that you can start on the next part).

awanis

Potential Patron
i was trying it honeslty i was talking to everyone in this freaking town :D teachers dont care :D

Miho

Potential Patron
You need to search the potted plants, get the key to the abandoned building in the school yard, go talk to a male teacher in the teachers lounge, go talk to the guys and run into the building. Once you've done that you pass through it. I've played this game and own it. It's not a half bad game. If you can get past the Japanese.

awanis

Potential Patron
ok and now im stuck again :D you can tell me whole guide because for me it will be impossible to finish this game :D I have dog on my way and dont know how to go through him

Last edited by a moderator:

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
I don't think I can provide the same level of detail as the other person, but I remember
you have to go to the supermarket and get meat, and get the cardboard box near the homeless drunk guy in the park. You have to look at the hole (or centre area) near the dog blocking the path, then place the box in the hole, and the meat above the box. This is to secure your escape route. I believe the first time you need to leave the meat overnight, and come back to witness that it's missing. Then, go get more meat at the supermarket, and come back to try again.

However, if you want the scene, forget the box or the meat when you can chase the dog away, that'll grant you the scene.

abdal

Potential Patron
there are also two other things to do one of them is getting laid with a kid that doesn't lead to game over and the other is watching your friend have sex in the bathroom

Wutinbut

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for resurrecting an old post, yet, there is no place in the entire internet where this game is being discussed but here.
Which is strange, given it is almost impossible to play without knowing the language.

Got stuck right after the chase scene - spoke to the monk, got invited inside the monastery, took an item from thebox in the shed, and that's it - no further progress.

Whoever finished the game - please (in two words) write on what to do next. Thankyou.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for resurrecting an old post, yet, there is no place in the entire internet where this game is being discussed but here.
Which is strange, given it is almost impossible to play without knowing the language.

Got stuck right after the chase scene - spoke to the monk, got invited inside the monastery, took an item from thebox in the shed, and that's it - no further progress.

Whoever finished the game - please (in two words) write on what to do next. Thankyou.

I'm not quite sure if this is the same one as I'm thinking, but I think the two words you're looking for are

Check Fence.

Wutinbut

Potential Patron
I'm not quite sure if this is the same one as I'm thinking, but I think the two words you're looking for are

Check Fence.

I forgot to add, that I've already used the item from the shed on the fence (place inbetween the lamp pole and garbage bins). It seemed to have no effect though...

Wutinbut

Potential Patron
Maybe this is what you need then : Distract Guard

Thankyou. Did just that - distracted a guard inside, only to find 2 storage rooms that contain nothing... Afterwards spoke to everyone as usual - no responce.

I guess from some point onwards plot becomes too complicated to just solve with brute force. Can you please post the next 5-10 steps, of, if possible, the full walkthrough?

Lhytiss

Potential Patron
@Wutinbut

1. Check the 'empty' storage room thoroughly.. you should find a secret passage to a basement where a girl is held captive
2. Attempt to leave the premise by going north from the mansion, there'll be several conditions as usual to avoid game-over rape : the dog must be released when in the 1st area north of the mansion, and the escape route through the fence must be secured beforehand (which I believe you've already did).

My memory is kind of blur about what event(s) triggered after this one, so.. sorry about the full walkthrough:lll._.:

Good luck though !

T

treefrog

Don't suppose you could help me out - I am stuck at the bit where I think I have to distract the guard, I have been invited in by the monk and put the item by the lamppost already but I can't seem to work out how to proceed and no one I talk to helps

Lhytiss

Potential Patron
Found a guide here , it's in japanese though..
Google translator did a fine job translating the whole thing.

@treefrog
Use firecracker (爆竹) to distract the guard.

yukiookami

Potential Patron
In that guide its said that this ends by H scene 'if you do not check the fence or fail to to escape the dog' but what dog? That I released? Only guys in black got me by the fance that ends bdsm scene but there is no dog chase.

And after this "5. Children's park" part I talk to the kid in center of park and do not know what next.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.