Pimp my babe (1 Viewer)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
EDIT: (made this request sound less like being written by a jackass lol)

The thing is I made a custom hair today, the hairstyle I made up in my mind so I didnt use any reference pictures. The elven ear I however drew by taking reference from the Evangelyne hair.

The hairs, following with preview pictures and the skin for the second hair (elven ear one):
EDIT: (as this is already completed but I returned to here to see that the attachments no longer exist I uploaded the templates to imgur, but no previews:

Code:
hair:sd chan,1,1;iris:bright, 151,72,124,1;breasts:124;skin:light;lipstick:1,0,110,78,0.384;eyeshadow:0,181,137,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,86,163,0.545;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:139,211,181,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,0.34,0.94,1.63;skinhsl:166,0.38,1.19,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:1

I am hoping that someone could put some shadows in these and perhaps lighting etc. whatever looks good.
I have no skills or knowledge for shadows and lighting, and my computer graphic skills are sadly pretty low.
I used a printer/scanner and pen to make this hair, and I re-drew the lines using another layer with paint.net.

Hopefully someone with interest, skills, kindness and time could take up this humble request.
Also feel free to use these hairs and the skin, modding them is also allowed.

JWang

Potential Patron
I tried my best man x__x i'm only as good as my references..so without any I had to image up shadows and shines.

basically i had to retrace your entire hair in vector then put them together so i that i could shade it and make sure all the lines connect. After that was done i put it on the template and cut it up. And this is what it is. I dont think i can do any better than this. Maybe someone else want to give it a try?

its a bit sloppy at first but once you mod it in the game it looks right. as can say for all my imports actually xD

Attachments

• custom_kuroryuu_revision.png
    custom_kuroryuu_revision.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 391

JWang

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
actually looks kind of cool, I think it would maybe look better not so jagged though.

i agree, i think he was going for wavy but nonetheless not bad.

Here is my attempt on the elves ear.. as you can see i cant do ear for shit xD (btw i used No.7's caster import as a reference to make this ear, i changed a few things of course.)

...i tried

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
JWang said:
Anonymous said:
actually looks kind of cool, I think it would maybe look better not so jagged though.

i agree, i think he was going for wavy but nonetheless not bad.

Here is my attempt on the elves ear.. as you can see i cant do ear for shit xD (btw i used No.7's caster import as a reference to make this ear, i changed a few things of course.)

...i tried

Holy SH**!!! Thats exactly what I was hoping for and the ear is now better. Youre my hero ;D
You could've make the ear match the skin I included. But I can do that myself ^___^, what a beautiful start for a day.
Thank you so much!

EDIT: made the ear match the skin, I include it here in case someone else likes pale elves too :P
[attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• 1custom_kuroryuu_elf_revision(jwang)_PALE.png
    1custom_kuroryuu_elf_revision(jwang)_PALE.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 268

JWang

Potential Patron
Fixed some of the mistakes that were in the hair that i didnt see before. Only to the elven ear one. (original one is fine) Somehow the hair shifted alittle to the right when i add the ears making certain parts look weird. This also fixes partly the back of the hair sticking out of the chest. Unfortunately I didnt save the hair before and cant erase it. I would do it but illustrator wont let me erase it once i saved it as a picture. I redrew the ear again today xD I can only add to the image unless I redo the entire hair xD you seem to be able to. I'll give you the revised hair and show you were to erase. Do it to both versions of the hair. If not, it doesnt seem to be a problem if you keep the breasts big.

Attachments

• w_ears_edited.png
    w_ears_edited.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 263

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
JWang said:
Fixed some of the mistakes that were in the hair that i didnt see before. Only to the elven ear one. (original one is fine) Somehow the hair shifted alittle to the right when i add the ears making certain parts look weird. This also fixes partly the back of the hair sticking out of the chest. Unfortunately I didnt save the hair before and cant erase it. I would do it but illustrator wont let me erase it once i saved it as a picture. I redrew the ear again today xD I can only add to the image unless I redo the entire hair xD you seem to be able to. I'll give you the revised hair and show you were to erase. Do it to both versions of the hair. If not, it doesnt seem to be a problem if you keep the breasts big.

Oh thanks it looks better now, though it doesnt bother me that the hair is sticking through her chest. Mainly because of the breasts size as you mentioned,
also all the hair imports are and will be static images until its made possible to make non static hair imports.
So dont worry, you've done so much already that Im very grateful for completing my request with such quality,
Thank you.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
I liked this import, and it really bugs me when the hair ends early like that, so I decided to lengthen it. Here it is:

Attachments

• w_ears_edited_edited.png
    w_ears_edited_edited.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 328

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.