Photoshop to Flash scaling incorrectly (1 Viewer)

weh?

• Flash is stupid

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Photoshop is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I'm using CS6 on Win7 and I'm remaking an old mod and I'm running into the same problem again. I really hate the solution of scaling the image 106%x105% but am mostly wondering why this happens. This only happens for HER left calf and left thigh if I remember correctly and nothing else in my experience. The references are made by taking screenshots at 100% zoom and then deleting the back ground.

Capture.PNG

In this photo you see that a magenta fill of a screen shot of the same layer gets imported the wrong size and doesn't line up.

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
This is why. The left calf is itself shrunken to begin with to achieve foreshortening. You should, in fact, be using a left calf that is identical in size to the right calf.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 124

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
This is why. The left calf is itself shrunken to begin with to achieve foreshortening. You should, in fact, be using a left calf that is identical in size to the right calf.
So that means that my screenshot references are being automatically scaled 95% when I drag them into the layer. Makes sense. However this same effect for bottoms exists for footwear but her left calf there is 100% scaled yet the images are imported small. Thanks for explaining this to me, this has been driving me nuts for forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.