Petal Story: Work Hard Play Hard (complete) (2 Viewers)

Charlie06

Potential Patron
I think that's preference thing. This is all fantasy writing so I tend not to try to go for real death details. With that being said I have done a scene where the victim has lost bladder control before but that is about the extent of it. I would dabble in it in general but its really not in my wheel house. I usually keep it clean, yes I know its not as real but I'm not into real death and do this as fantasy and fiction so I think it works for my writing.

osw

Club Regular
I think that's preference thing. This is all fantasy writing so I tend not to try to go for real death details. With that being said I have done a scene where the victim has lost bladder control before but that is about the extent of it. I would dabble in it in general but its really not in my wheel house. I usually keep it clean, yes I know its not as real but I'm not into real death and do this as fantasy and fiction so I think it works for my writing.
Not into real death or graphic violence either, though I want to make the kill scenes I write to carry some weight for the characters on both sides. Sometimes a kill described in more detail is more exciting and makes the body play hotter.

May I have a link to your scene?

osw

Club Regular
which scene?
The one you mentioned here? I’d like to see the story please

Charlie06

Potential Patron
Oh, that's just a small scene in a story that is a work in progress, really nothing to share there. If you want I could email it or something to you. I don't think that story is worth posting anywhere yet.

osw

Club Regular
Oh, that's just a small scene in a story that is a work in progress, really nothing to share there. If you want I could email it or something to you. I don't think that story is worth posting anywhere yet.
Thanks anyway! I won’t ask to see it then. Please post in the fiction board here sometimes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.