Part of clothing remains while the rest is removed (1 Viewer)

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
I'm using BrokenToaster's Unzipped Hoodie mod with Slingerbult's DynamicDialogue mod and animtools. Now, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to coding so I barely have a clue what is causing the issue and if its as easy as changing a line of code or something more difficult like editing the Unzipped Hoodie mod.

The dialogue mod removes clothing, and the problem is when it removes the hoodie, the sleeves on the forearms remain. I've tried testing this with another dialogue mod that has an undress button, and while the undress button disappears when completely naked, the forearm sleeves remain, so I'm thinking its an issue with the Unzipped Hoodie mod. Is there an easy fix I can do? Thanks.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Quick Question, how do you remove the clothing?
By Klicking a Ingame Botton of his Mod?

Yes, with ingame buttons. With DynamicDialogue, theres a button that allows you to change the position, and certain positions remove clothing. The other mod has an ingame button that removes one article of clothing with each click until completely naked. Both mods leave the forearm sleeves but remove the rest of the hoodie.

I forgot to mention that I haven't added the Unzipped Hoodie mod to load on startup. I haven't figured out how to add it to my moreclothingmod folder and make the hoodie load as an over-shirt. I just load it as a mod after startup. Not sure if changing that would fix this.

SDT-FAN

Potential Patron
I will try to explane what happend.

You loaded the Unzipped Hoodie mod and DialogueActions (the Mod that is working with moreclothingmod) is removing just a Part of the Hoodie in cause of that the Hoodie is not configured in moreclothing. In this Point you are right.

Let me Check how i get it work.

Edit: Question - Which Postion is tkaing of the Top?

Last edited:

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
In DynamicDialogue, use the settings and choose where to come and pick swallow. The position should change to titfuck at climax.

I'm trying to get Unzipped Hoodie configured in moreclothing. Before it was configured, when I loaded it as a mod, the hoodie would completely overlap any top worn which is what I want. With moreclothing and loading the hoodie as a body option, I cannot get it to load as a CostumeOverTop. It loads as a CostumeTop and then clips through the top I've chosen. Is there any way to edit the Unzipped Hoodie to make it a CostumeOverTop item?

Edit: I just tried using a Dialogue mod to undress the hoodie. I'm experiencing the opposite result now. The forearm sleeves are removed, but the rest of the hoodie remains even after the Dialouge mod says completely naked XD

Edit2: Another thing I forgot to mention. When I load the hoodie as a mod, I load it with a character file. So within that character folder I have a txt file named mods.txt and the only thing listed in that file is, Tops - Hoodie Unzipped - Pink.swf. Basically, all I do is bring up options, choose scene, load the character, and the hoodie loads with her.

Last edited:

SDT-FAN

Potential Patron
Okay, i tried to get it work as a OverTop. But i dont get it. If someone else gets it to work, have fun. ;)
The Code for the moreclothingV5.txt to get it work as Overtop:
Tops - Hoodie Unzipped - Pink.swf=Hoodie:CostumeTop>Body
And if you load a ordinary Top its visible trough the Hoodie.

Sorry, but i guess the Hoodie's of BrokenToaster are designed for Tops only. But in the Downloadsection is a OverTop Hoodie.

Better try this.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Well thank you for trying. I assume theres a way to edit BrokenToaster's mod so I'll try to find a way to fix it in my spare time. Until then I'll try the other mod from the download section. Thanks again.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
moreclothing does not change the in-game layer that the mods are defined to use, only the category they show up on the customize menu.

see if you can find an overtop version of the one you are looking for:
Search Results for Query: overtop | Undertow[rescat]=4

if not, i have converted a few myself pretty easily. essentially decompile, replace the modtype text, recompile.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
moreclothing does not change the in-game layer that the mods are defined to use, only the category they show up on the customize menu.

see if you can find an overtop version of the one you are looking for:
Search Results for Query: overtop | Undertow[rescat]=4

if not, i have converted a few myself pretty easily. essentially decompile, replace the modtype text, recompile.
Thanks, but I managed to find a program that allowed me decompile it and changed it to overtop. Funny thing was that the forearm sleeves that were bugged were set to body rather than armwear. Knowing that helped XD

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you care enough you could upload the loader version of the hoodie to the resource manager. if you credit brokentoaster and tag it accordingly as a loader mod and overtop, should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.