Parasite in City (1 Viewer)

Sharko

Potential Patron
this game seriously needs more yuri scene. like a 2 girl on 1, or a 3. sbav!

btw is one of the best h-games i've ever played.

Deleted member 984

Potential Patron
So is it normal to have an account on the ulmf site, but not have the privileges to make comments or go onto my account page for whatever reason? It's been a while since I've been on that site, but I'm pretty sure I activated the account when I first made it. Then again I can't seem to find the e-mail that would tell me about the site... Ugh, this is frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
I'm glad they're working on a sequel, here's hoping we get more than just a handgun this time. Course the monsters and the H-scenes take priority of course. Don't want to sacrifice quality for quantity.

Sharko

Potential Patron
I tried to register in ulmf to talk with dot_slave but i'm in the "queue activation" from september ahahah =) how i can resolve?

Btw I think the appareance of the protagonist of parasite's sequel is cool but... do you think that maybe is too much dressed?

Sharko

Potential Patron
So is it normal to have an account on the ulmf site, but not have the privileges to make comments or go onto my account page for whatever reason? It's been a while since I've been on that site, but I'm pretty sure I activated the account when I first made it. Then again I can't seem to find the e-mail that would tell me about the site... Ugh, this is frustrating.

me too have this problem!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Gotta admit, most H games don't really do much for me, but this one sure does. ->_>-
The sprite animation is so detailed, and there's a lot of H animations.
It's a bit buggy to control, but I kinda hope the person/people who do the animations can get a job working on bigger games for a wider audience. I think this level of sprite animation would go really well for some indie games.

I can't wait for the sequel! I actually like the new design that looks like Aya. :3 TBH it's a bit of a turnoff when the character is too skimpy or has too large boobs. >_< So if the creators dial it back a little I think that's OK. I'm curious for what might change with the gameplay. After all, if it was just going to be more stuff of the same formula, they could just add that to the existing game.

Sharko

Potential Patron
Gotta admit, most H games don't really do much for me, but this one sure does. ->_>-
The sprite animation is so detailed, and there's a lot of H animations.
It's a bit buggy to control, but I kinda hope the person/people who do the animations can get a job working on bigger games for a wider audience. I think this level of sprite animation would go really well for some indie games.

I can't wait for the sequel! I actually like the new design that looks like Aya. :3 TBH it's a bit of a turnoff when the character is too skimpy or has too large boobs. >_< So if the creators dial it back a little I think that's OK. I'm curious for what might change with the gameplay. After all, if it was just going to be more stuff of the same formula, they could just add that to the existing game.

When will be released ??

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh, it's gonna be a while yet. ^_^;

There's not even footage up of it. Only some concept stuffs on the dev blog is all. Prolly gonna be another year or somethin' if I had to guess.

Loli in a box

Potential Patron
I'd say this game is the best game of its kind I have bumped into! Although the final lvl should have been split into 2 as it was insanely long in comparison to 1 and 2. Although you shouldn't have a problem with this but incase you were wondering what the masturbation function was for it is to stop you from automatically doing so once your character gets horny... you can tell if the character icon is redish use the function. Otherwise if there is an enemy nearby it will stop the process and continue pinning you while you try to masturbate.

A

Arcadelord

Greetings,

I totally enjoyed Parasite in City. I was mainly looking for some hentai game when I purchased this gem on DLSite. Then I fell in love with the gameplay : although the controls were clumsy, the game itself was challenging, and required quite some skills.

When I read there's a sequel being prepared, and after seeing a few screenshots, my Hype-O-Meter reached a new high. And suddenly... a question grew in my mind : considering how Parasite in City ends on a bitter note, how is it possible that our favorite blonde heroine is present, shotgun in her hands?

Sharko

Potential Patron
I finished the game and at the end She not died. So it's clearly possible to see her in the sequel.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
So is it normal to have an account on the ulmf site, but not have the privileges to make comments or go onto my account page for whatever reason? It's been a while since I've been on that site, but I'm pretty sure I activated the account when I first made it. Then again I can't seem to find the e-mail that would tell me about the site… Ugh, this is frustrating.
I tried to register in ulmf to talk with dot_slave but i'm in the "queue activation" from september ahahah =) how i can resolve?
You should email the mod, here is the info !!!NEW USERS READ THIS TO POST!!! - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

don't forget to tell her your forum user name!

Sharko

Potential Patron
ufff.... how much we must wait for the second chapter !!!!! it looks like the author is in a freeze fase. there are no update since october 2014 !!!!!! :(

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY A SEQUEL
I love how she looks there! Much more mature, much more... Brave. It's like she is no longer afraid of those zombies, and she became all tough, with that certain taunting look.

10/10 would LOVE to see the zombies rape that smug face.

Sharko

Potential Patron
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY A SEQUEL
I love how she looks there! Much more mature, much more... Brave. It's like she is no longer afraid of those zombies, and she became all tough, with that certain taunting look.

10/10 would LOVE to see the zombies rape that smug face.

you have some updates ?

dumb666

Potential Patron
If you check over at ULMF apparently some things have gone down and DOT_Slave has essentially been a ghost. Unsure if the sequel will happen at this point. It's a damn shame.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.

HAHAHA ohhhh maaaaannnn it's like this for so long!! >_<;;
How do you know some thing 'went down?' Do you thinkj something bad happened? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.