Parasite in City (1 Viewer)

S

SchwartzBruder

I apparently can't buy the game from the English DLsite. Every time I've tried to finish the check out, I kept getting an error message.

QuicksandSlowly

Potential Patron
Omg level 3 is sooooooooo hard! That zombie mob that is at your heels the whole time.. Reminds me of old school games that were actually difficult. Miss a jump and you get fuckzored by the zombie mob! Dunno if I'll ever be able to beat it.

W

WonderLlama2008

If that's the English version QuicksandSlowly, they put a new English version out about 1/8/2014 (the Japanese version was at 1.02 in mid December, 2013). If you have an account on dlsite, you can download the latest version (1.02).

Last edited by a moderator:

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
There's gotta be a way to make this work on a laptop, the "black screen" solution listed earlier in this forum isn't an option for me. And I wanna play this game so bad after watching the gameplay videos. It's definetly one of the best looking H-games I've come across, I hope that the creator of this gives us a sequel or at least makes more titles like this one.

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
Hey, if you have a problem with the gpu option not appearing, I would try renaming all the folders that lead to the game.

I remember the first time I tried it, it didn't give me the option either, then just yesterday, I tried again after renaming the folders on a whim (shut up, I do things on a whim all the time!) and for whatever reason it finally gave me the option.

My guess? It doesn't like gibberish symbols in the folder names, like periods as well.

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
All the folders leading to the game are in english, it might be my laptop doesn't have a graphics card is why I don't have the option available. Wishing I hadn't gotten rid of me old PC at times like this.

T

tford

Just played the game today, so great. Still need to get all the gallery gifs. Such a fun game but wish there were more levels, hopefully they make a sequel. I know they hinted at it, and the Omaker is a dream come true. Tried to get the girl caught in an endless cycle of being breeded and having her offspring rape her, managed to get up to 3 flying around but after that she got too horny and would masturbate instead of giving birth.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Just played the game today, so great. Still need to get all the gallery gifs. Such a fun game but wish there were more levels, hopefully they make a sequel. I know they hinted at it, and the Omaker is a dream come true. Tried to get the girl caught in an endless cycle of being breeded and having her offspring rape her, managed to get up to 3 flying around but after that she got too horny and would masturbate instead of giving birth.

Same here, I hope they make another!

deutscher ryona fan

Potential Patron
The game has been updated from 1.00 to 1.03. I have it and its fantastic. Now you can have a 3P. 1 Girl and 2 enemys.
A infinity health options and a easy or normal option. includes invisible time after get raped.
This game is AMAZING. All hail to the King (or what ever the duke say)

S

Shingematsu

This game doesn't run for me!

I tried different versions, the demo.
I tried redownload it, reinstall it.
I tried installing DirectX 9.0c, DotNet
I tried using Windows XP compatibiity.
I even installed GameMaker Studio 8.

None of those worked! Any ideas how to make it run?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
This game doesn't run for me!

I tried different versions, the demo.
I tried redownload it, reinstall it.
I tried installing DirectX 9.0c, DotNet
I tried using Windows XP compatibiity.
I even installed GameMaker Studio 8.

None of those worked! Any ideas how to make it run?

This game just runs natively on my Windows 7 without any changes or special executions or any other program installs. Is it possible the place you downloaded it is a fake version (do a virus check asap!!!)

The game has been updated from 1.00 to 1.03. I have it and its fantastic. Now you can have a 3P. 1 Girl and 2 enemys.
A infinity health options and a easy or normal option. includes invisible time after get raped.
This game is AMAZING. All hail to the King (or what ever the duke say)

Yeah the update is great. The previous updates already added the other stuff though (just to clarify for the people on 1.02 already) and 1.03 adds the multi-person h-grabs. Thus that two enemies can grab you after you are down.

Deleted member 984

Potential Patron
It'd be interesting for the game to have an ending where you didn't get damaged/raped at all. I'm trying to see if that's even possible for someone like me. Ha.

Just wondering, I have 1.03 but I hear that the game is supposed to have a lot breathing... Did Pixel guys remove that or something? It's just kind of weird not hearing background music or very many other sound effects.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
It'd be interesting for the game to have an ending where you didn't get damaged/raped at all. I'm trying to see if that's even possible for someone like me. Ha.

Just wondering, I have 1.03 but I hear that the game is supposed to have a lot breathing... Did Pixel guys remove that or something? It's just kind of weird not hearing background music or very many other sound effects.
Yes, it got removed in the final version, thankfully. The panting was really overbearing, you'd know it if you heard it.

L

LemonJesuss

Hey, does anyone have a link to a thread of another forum site which the creator posts in often, I can't remember what the website was called but it was quite an active thread.

Also does anyone know the sort of timescale that the creator updates the game. I love it and want more.

Thanks in advance :)

jp1984

Potential Patron
thx Yuna :)
i play xENOTAKE,
i dont have iris action but i want it :)
im downloading Hound of Blade, look amazing :)

thx man!

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Small developmental update. Pixel Factory have acquired another programmer; they lost their last one which is why development was halted for a bit; and are now working on the next installment in the Parasite in City series. The second game will take place one year after the first, and he has posted a couple of new designs for the main character, of which you can comment on which you like the best.
They're also hoping to release a very brief demo before the end of the year, and are planning on allowing early public funding. Depending on how well the funding goes they might lower the price of the next game, or sell the game at the same price as the first but with three times the content. If you want to comment on the character designs you're probably better off posting here where dot_slave3, the head of Pixel Factory, seems to post most often.

??????? ??????????

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.