Parasite in City (1 Viewer)

Atmey

Potential Patron
Played the demo a bit, the game is hard/buggy, can't get past the sewers, zombie suddenly spawn from the ceiling and are invincible while attacking, 0 recovery time after a grab, and easily getting lost.

Is the full game any better?

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Played the demo a bit, the game is hard/buggy, can't get past the sewers, zombie suddenly spawn from the ceiling and are invincible while attacking, 0 recovery time after a grab, and easily getting lost.

Is the full game any better?

Yeah the demo is broken and probably hasn't updated since i played it half a month ago. The full game fixes all problems and makes shooting and kicking easier. You should totally try it.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
I'm stuck on what I assume is one of the last areas. It's a construction site that is infested with aliens that spawn the 'facehuggers'. You apparently have to get up to an upper level but I can't seem to figure out how, jumping certainly doesn't do it. Advice?

Grab ledges. SMOOTH ledges.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
The full game works fine though, completed it. Really fun, definitely a must play!

The h-content consists out of both in-game animations (a small variety of them, some characters have more than one animation) and animated game over screens. The gameplay is really hard though so be prepared for some frustration :P

PS: Kicking does kill them eventually and it can be a handy way to conserve ammo. You can also shoot up and down.

For the second part of construction yard, you have to go to the smooth ledge and jump up (you can only jump straight up to grab ledges)

N

Neherson

The author really needs to work on making the site accessible to the international audience (as in use English language). It's an amazing game, which I'd love to pay for, but I just can't figure out any link there to any payment system that's not in hieroglyphics. Even the comment form on that site shows a captcha in Japanese. How ridiculous is that?

Thundragon

Potential Patron
The author really needs to work on making the site accessible to the international audience (as in use English language). It's an amazing game, which I'd love to pay for, but I just can't figure out any link there to any payment system that's not in hieroglyphics. Even the comment form on that site shows a captcha in Japanese. How ridiculous is that?

You can donate him $13 through the Paypal link and he will e-mail you a copy of the game. I got it myself that way.

asibiasibi

Potential Patron
Another question; any other games similar to this in quality/etc?

I've played most of what I think is out there, but any recommendations would be welcome :D

M

marcelissamu

For those that have the white window problem: this is likely the game picking the wrong graphics processor (it's picking the CPU's integrated graphics instead of the main graphics card).

Try right-clicking on the game main file and find the option named "Run with graphics processor", just like this picture.

I hope this helps. This implies of course that you do have a graphics card. If you don't or don't have this option, then I don't know the source of your problem sorry.

Thanks a lot!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Another question; any other games similar to this in quality/etc?

I've played most of what I think is out there, but any recommendations would be welcome :D

Sadly not, the list is very limited and it takes real talent, patience and dedication to make H-games of this quality ;)

Thus too why there are so few. I really hope he makes updates or a new title asap :)

S

SchwartzBruder

I just found this game today and downloaded the trial/demo version. I've been trying to find the full game, but haven't been able to find it at all. Can anyone give me a link, please?

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I just found this game today and downloaded the trial/demo version. I've been trying to find the full game, but haven't been able to find it at all. Can anyone give me a link, please?

I highly suggest you not to ask for a link for a pay game. I'm not against piracy however a lot of people here are, specially the moderators. You will have to get it legally, or search it somewhere else.

S

SchwartzBruder

My apologies. I wasn't asking for an illegal version of the game. I meant a link where I could purchase it, since I haven't been having any luck doing so on my own.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
If you downloaded the demo from DLSite, you can purchase there also.
I highly suggest you not to ask for a link for a pay game. I'm not against piracy however a lot of people here are, specially the moderators. You will have to get it legally, or search it somewhere else.
You did provide a link in the previous page.
Hey guys, to anyone who has problems buying from either Jap DLSite or Paypal, game's just been released on English DLSite at $15.38.
Parasite In City
It's two more dollars than the paypal option however it's a more intuitive and faster way to get the game.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
My apologies. I wasn't asking for an illegal version of the game. I meant a link where I could purchase it, since I haven't been having any luck doing so on my own.

As Dan said, if you're looking for a page to buy it, you can do so in either English or Japanese DLSite, or by donating $13 through paypal and he'll send you a copy of the game to your mail.

Jap DLSite: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ123294.html
Eng DLSite: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE123294.html

S

SchwartzBruder

I've tried both the Japanese and English DLsites, and both of them are the trial version. As for the paypal, I'm a little hesitant to do that since I don't know if paypal has monthly fees or something similar, and I'd only be using it to buy the game.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I've tried both the Japanese and English DLsites, and both of them are the trial version. As for the paypal, I'm a little hesitant to do that since I don't know if paypal has monthly fees or something similar, and I'd only be using it to buy the game.
Paypal has no monthly fee, but it can't be used to purchase adult content. You would have to use the credit card directly on DLSite. If you still want to use Paypal, you can donate $13 to dotslaven4@gmail.com which would be slightly cheaper than DLSite. Do you want to pay a little more now to play immediately, or do you want to pay a little less for the game to be mailed to you?

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Ugh I suck so bad at this game.. Can't even get outta the sewers (even though I killed everything).

If I remember correctly, in order to get out of the sewer you have to go to the right until the first passageway up, then all the way to the left and take another passageway up, then all the way to the right until you see a wooden structure. You kick it and a wooden crate falls behind you and you jump over it to complete the level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.