Parasite in City (1 Viewer)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
RJ123294_ana_img_main.jpg
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ123294.html

Creator's Blog: http://pixelfactory.blog.fc2.com/

Parasite in City is a sidescrolling action game with some pretty impressive looking sprite animations. According to the announcement page the full game is expected to release sometime in Mid-November. A demo is available at the link above. It's the bright orange button next to the product image in case you weren't aware of it yet.

You play a blonde, busty girl who is attempting, I assume, to escape a monster filled city. I haven't messed too much with the demo but so far I have encountered two enemies, a male zombie and a large fly, both of which are capable of raping you. The demo also includes impregnation, particularly with the flies, which after raping you apparently instill a chance of you giving birth to another fly. The product image seems to imply other interesting possibilities.

Controls:
Z: Kick (If holding shift you will shoot your gun instead)
X: Reload
C: Masturbate
SHIFT: Holding shift will prep your gun, pressing up or down while holding shift will adjust your aim
Up Arrow Key: Jump, clamber up objects with a (+) next to it, and enter doors
Down Arrow Key: Crouch. You can move while crouched. Also enter some doors
Left/Right Arrow Key: Movement, push certain objects, struggle out of an enemies grasp or recover when knocked over
A: Warp backwards to the previous room (pressing this while in the first room will cause a game over)
S: Warp forward to the next room (pressing this while in the last room in the demo will cause the game to close)
D: Reveal hitboxes and other information

I might be missing some controls or features from the demo. If so please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trigon

Casual Client
Very nice find. I will keep my eye on this one.

I might be missing some controls or features from the demo. If so please let me know.

If you press kick and quickly press down, your character will stomp whatever is on the ground. It tends to kill the bugs in one hit if they are scurrying along the ground. The controls are a little unreliable though; it's easy to accidentally crouch instead.

As she takes damage or gets raped, the outline of the character portrait (which acts as your life bar) will change colors. When it gets pink, she will start to masturbate uncontrollably. During this time, she is helpless to any enemies that are nearby.
You can use the masturbate option (C key) to masturbate on your own when in a safe area to reduce this arousal meter.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Nice find! I'm going to be looking forward to this game coming out, though hopefully after a number of the bugs are addressed. The level of detail is great.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
First post has been updated with a link to the creators blog. You can see some of the monsters he has planned for the full game there.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Nice find!

This looks very promising, the quality is obvious from just the demo, and getting on DLSite means launch is pretty much certain. The controls need more work though, right now it's all way too clunky. I hope the panting gets removed, too, as it isn't doing anything for me except making me want to mute the game.

B

blood mane

I cant wait for this to be released >:)

(edit) i played the trial before on pc but when i tried to play it on my laptop (my laptop have small screen) it got to much pixelated. You guys think this may be resolved?

djaxis

Potential Patron
I cant wait for this to be released >:)

(edit) i played the trial before on pc but when i tried to play it on my laptop (my laptop have small screen) it got to much pixelated. You guys think this may be resolved?

DITTO! for the first part. second part i can't help with.

looks like its out next month...

B

blood mane

DITTO! for the first part. second part i can't help with.

looks like its out next month...

if you translate the texts on dlsite you can see it is mid-november that means it would be released on 2nd week of november cant wait for this.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
looks like the author of the game joined ulmf.

Sounds good! Too often authors seem to only participate via their site, when they could whip up hype and get feedback via forums. I'm sure they would feel less alone and more motivated to finish the game, too, when they could connect with the potential players.

M

mudroll

Dunno what's happening, but when I open the trial, it just gives me a white GameMaker: Studio window. Any advice?

Majinken

Potential Patron
For those that have the white window problem: this is likely the game picking the wrong graphics processor (it's picking the CPU's integrated graphics instead of the main graphics card).

Try right-clicking on the game main file and find the option named "Run with graphics processor", just like this picture.

I hope this helps. This implies of course that you do have a graphics card. If you don't or don't have this option, then I don't know the source of your problem sorry.

M

mudroll

For those that have the white window problem: this is likely the game picking the wrong graphics processor (it's picking the CPU's integrated graphics instead of the main graphics card).

Try right-clicking on the game main file and find the option named "Run with graphics processor", just like this picture.

I hope this helps. This implies of course that you do have a graphics card. If you don't or don't have this option, then I don't know the source of your problem sorry.

Coolio. Works now, thanks a lot.

E

Enanito01478

Looks like an upgraded demo has been posted and the full game is set to come out soon. The new demo is posted on his blog. No new content in the demo, but there appear to be more sounds and a bit more refinement all around.

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
Untitled-1.jpg

The newest demo contains most of the data (few CGs missing I guess) that will be in the actual release.
I managed to extract all the audio files, sprites, and CG... with a decompliler software.

Of course, I'm not going to upload those here by any means...
They are going to sell the game on Paypal, and I wanna support the game by buying it anyway.

However, just stating the fact, the game's basically crackable RIGHT now.

Last edited by a moderator:

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Well, I guess it's good news in that most of the materials are already finished and present. Author just seems to be having trouble finishing the project and putting the damn thing out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.