Overalls (1 Viewer)

Morbidleaf

Potential Patron
Hey, I feel kind of bad making my first post a request, but does anyone have/can make a pair of overalls, like this pair?

Last edited by a moderator:

Iago

Content Creator
Actually they are on my list of things to do soon (maybe within a couple of weeks), but I can't promise anything (least of all that they will look good). So if there is an "officially accepting the request" or something, this is not it ;D.

Iago

Content Creator
I'm adding breast sliders to (mostly) all of my tops at the moment. The "overalls" is the only mod left and it will take me some time since I'm probably going to have to redesign it (putting the straps on the breast layer instead of the back where they are now) and I don't know if it will look better or worse. In any case, even if I finally make an "upgraded" version it probably will only have the six breast sizes you can toggle with the T key because the interpolation function of the Flash editor doesn't work well with complex outlines (at least I can't make it work properly) and I'm not gonna make all 150 pictures manually ;D.

Morbidleaf

Potential Patron
It looks great, but I can't seem to keep shirts under it, is that just the way it's gonna be or is there something wrong on my end? (It starts with no shirt, and when I put one on her it goes over the overalls.)

Iago

Content Creator
Morbidleaf said:
It looks great, but I can't seem to keep shirts under it, is that just the way it's gonna be or is there something wrong on my end? (It starts with no shirt, and when I put one on her it goes over the overalls.)

In my experience that happens always with the "default clothes" from the game. Anything I load after them tends to make them disappear. If you put the default clothes after other mod they appear on top of it (but that al least sounds logical) I suggest you use other people's mods as the inner layer (my own tops worked well on the standard breast size but I confess I didn't try them with the other sizes).

Huitznahua (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5078.0) and Dante (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0) have cleavage versions of the default shirts and tops that might be what you need although I haven't tried them specifically with the overalls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.