Orochi Warriors 4 (1 Viewer)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This game use many design from DW8 and SW4. I wonder if possible for nude mod.
latest

latest
latest
latest

42799406_1996241157335430_609299397938774016_n.jpg
warriors_orochi_4_orochi_4_guan_yinping_by_zari3377-dcnr7s5.jpg
WarriorsOrochi4-2.jpg

latest
latest

cWlFhAN.gif

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
无双大蛇3(WARRIORS OROCHI 4)中文版MOD下载_3DM MOD站
MOD - 无双大蛇3_汉化版下载_攻略秘籍_中文版下载_3DM论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

Modding community for this game is mostly chinese. If anyone is looking to mod the game, these are the places to look id bet.

Thank you for reply.
Sad my chinese is no knowledge. I try look around but very aimless click. Some page seem need higher user permission. I'm using translator on website and haven't find much to use :(
I still hope someone who is knowledge in chinese can help only English speaking ppl like me.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
无双大蛇3(WARRIORS OROCHI 4)中文版MOD下载_3DM MOD站
MOD - 无双大蛇3_汉化版下载_攻略秘籍_中文版下载_3DM论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

Modding community for this game is mostly chinese. If anyone is looking to mod the game, these are the places to look id bet.

Want to say thanking you again for sharing. I see some skimy mod but no nude on nexus. I check Chinese sites and but I cannot read, I look in randomly and find cool thing like Ada Wong
模型修改Mod终极版!!!艾达王!!!!呕心沥血之作!! - 《无双大蛇3》 - 3DMGAME论坛 - Powered by Discuz!
Video
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av37809474/

And this one looking promising
貂蝉镂空内衣试验版(附导入方法)下载_V1.0版本_无双大蛇3Mod下载-3DM MOD站
MOD5bce8d4b0caf1.jpg

skypasser

Potential Patron
Seems like for the 3DM sites (although I can't read chinese), you need to enter some sort of phone number to identify yourself or something. Seems a little weird;;;

skypasser

Potential Patron
Just another bump because I really like this game. Is there a way to get in the Chinese website and get the files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.