Orihime Inoue: A Series (1 Viewer)

HageshiiRyuu

Potential Patron
I made a thread earlier in the day requesting someone to do some Orihime hair imports, since she's easily my favorite female character in any series (next to Asuka, but then we have an official one of her).

A few hours afterwards I was a bit put off to discover that I hadn't gotten a reply yet. Not a big deal, but then it got me wondering;

Why the Hell don't I try to do it myself?

Hence this project, which I'll be adding to on and off as I have time (and have enough private time when roommates aren't looking over my shoulder and finding naked women sucking cock). The aim is to create hair templates for each of Orihime's various hair styles in the series which total about 4-5. If I have the skill and desire I might branch into other hairstyles, such as the color spreads in the manga. If I ever learn how to do dynamic hair than that's something I'd like to work on as well.

Orihime at 15-16 (16 I think) during the Karakura Town/Substitute Shinigami Arc when the series first began. This is pretty much based off a nicely-angled screenshot from the anime, though her trailing hair is identical to the others here. I may change that.

Attachments

• Orihime2.png
    Orihime2.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 4,306
  • Orihime-HC.png
    Orihime-HC.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 5,027
  • Orihime3.png
    Orihime3.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 4,455
  • Orihime-KT.png
    Orihime-KT.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 5,383
  • Orihime.png
    Orihime.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 5,984
  • Orihime-SS.png
    Orihime-SS.png
    131 KB · Views: 3,867

HageshiiRyuu

Potential Patron
I edited the file a bit; realized I should put the strands framing her face in front of her shoulder. Looks much better now.

Atm I'm working on the Karakura Town style from the beginning of the series.

HageshiiRyuu

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot! Anything you suggest as far as improvement goes?

Also I worked on the "first" hairstyle a bit resulting in this current design. For simplicity I reused the trailing part of her hair, but if I end up not liking this I might change it. At the very least I know I'll need to change it for the current hair style she has, which is noticeably wavier.

Attachments

• Orihime2.png
    Orihime2.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,651
  • Orihime-KT.png
    Orihime-KT.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,707

TDream

Potential Patron
suggestion for improvement? I don't have any it looks good like it is.^^

and about the hair color it doesn't really change:
It looks like this because of the lightning there like you said:

and here I think the hair color that she actually has:

but I think it doesn't really make a big difference.

HageshiiRyuu

Potential Patron
Well hair color was bothering me so I've changed that now; much more orange and I've made the shadow color blend a bit better. Currently working on the hair clip style from SS.

HageshiiRyuu

Potential Patron
Do you want Orihime with a hair clip? I have it.

Attachments

• Orihime3.png
    Orihime3.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 917
  • Orihime-HC.png
    Orihime-HC.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,118

goldw1993

Potential Patron
In the manga, her hair is a darker color, closer to brown then it is red. The anime dyed her hair brighter.

Still, good work on the imports.

HageshiiRyuu

Potential Patron
Yeah it's kinda a browner orange, while in the anime it's more pure orange, though darker than the orange of Ichigo's hair. I think I like the balance I have at the moment, though I'd be happy to make alternate "manga" style hair by making other imports that are more brown.

Currently working on the Arrancar Arc style, which is a bit trickier since the extensions on the sides of her face flow back into the rest of her hair and drape back over her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.