[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Me too! You have right, It's a rare attack XD from the green office lady.
Now that you remember me this thing I answer me if there is other "rare attack" like that :pika:

Try the file E26 that I upload now and sorry but I never see your previous message.
I keep finding new stuff in this game. If you recall, there are three bosses in the fourth stage; she is one of the three. She usually performs intercourse on the player when he is lying down, and sometimes she performs handjob while he is standing. She never does this move unless she catches you as you escape from another enemy who performs a move that makes you sit down. This is the same as the green office lady who only performs footjob on the player under similar circumstances. Every enemy has an attack for all three positions, but some moves don't come out as often.

Attachments

• E28.jpg
    E28.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,546
Last edited:

DukeyDukeyDoo

Potential Patron
Guys, I need help with this one hentai game, called One Shota.

Here's what I need help with:

-Getting the game to work. (The game is in Japanese, and since my computer is in English, I have no idea how it works.)
-Figuring out the Controls. (I need to learn the controls of the game, since the game is entirely in Japanese)
-Learning the Tips and Techniques of the game.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
- There is this sticky thread:
Common issues, aka "I HAVE A PROBLEM RUNNING THIS GAME"
As with most Jap games they required Japanese non-unicode. Either set your non-unicode to Jap, use NTLEA or a virtual OS such as RyonanXP.
- The controls are Left/Right to move left/right, Down to duck or roll while running, and UP to attack.
- If you attack when one of the woman attacks you you counter attack which is a one-hit attack.

Mod:
Moved to the Onesyota thread.

DukeyDukeyDoo

Potential Patron
Well, you see...

I have Windows 7 running on my PC.

And I tried using NTLEA, but so far, it didn't work out so well. :(

I did the first following part and created this path: C:\One Syota

But now I'm confused at this point.

What should I do?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Regarding NTLEA, you need to use "ntleac.exe", not "NTLEA.exe", and then select the the executable from Onesyota.

HQQ

Potential Patron
Anyone managed to kill the Censor Bar covering the Giantess? Apparantly in the raw sprites the Bar wasn't there, so I knew there is a way to delete it by code...
I was working on it, downloaded a FM2D and all but somehow the game couldn't be opened. I even had Japanese locale on but still no luck.
Damn...

T

TheOperator

You guys are my savior I have only had the demo of this game for 3 years. I finally have it working. (Btw I have all the passwords for the extras)

drysn

Potential Patron
Rename the EXE and KGT files into something English like "oneshota" and run applocale program. You needed to change the system locale to Japanese to extract the files so they don't appear as gibberish, but you also needed to stay in Japanese system locale to run the game. If you change the locale back to English, then you rename the files and set the language in applocale to the last one on the list, which is Japanese.
Hey Dan Druff Dan Druff you seem to know your stuff around this game. I just got it, followed the instructions you layed out. I was able to get past a previous error, but when I tried opening the game through applocale in japanese settings, I get an error message is now a <japanese text>.demo. Is there any way I can work around that?

antirobin

Potential Patron
for the jeans girl, aka college student 2 isnt there a move where she sits on your face while she gives you a handjob? i couldve sworn i seen it but whenever i fight her i cannot find it. please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.