Onechanbara Z2 Chaos - Nude mod (2 Viewers)

Ryux

Casual Client
Hello everybody !

when looking around, I managed to import modified textures.
16060703581521705614288940.jpg
16060703580621705614288939.jpg
Replace the file data00.dlc in dlc/dlc04.

In game, go in Coordinate and choice Amazonic Green in clothes section.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

OnechanbaraZ2Chaos_Nude_Shaved_Tex.7z
6.2 MB · Views: 29,593

OneChanbaraZ2Chaos_Nude_no_Textured.7z
6.2 MB · Views: 27,447

Last edited:

Ryux

Casual Client
I did not find any tools to extract the cat files.
I simply extracted manually with a hex editor. Very boring to do at first but with a little practice, it's going fast enough.

sorry for my english

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
I did not find any tools to extract the cat files.
I simply extracted manually with a hex editor. Very boring to do at first but with a little practice, it's going fast enough.

sorry for my english

try going through shinovi verses stuff they have .cat modding tools that can be of assistance

senor1991

Potential Patron
hi
thanx but i have to ask u if you could edit the models of characters and make it better and more sexy as like as the mods in doa5 last round there a lot of versions such as beg boobs , pubic hear , wet , better skin and etc

Ryux

Casual Client
For the moment I do not think this is possible. It would already a tool to unpack and repack the .cat files.
Then it's not even on the 3d model can be changed. For most games, this is not possible, DOA5 is a rare exception.

I will add soon a version with pubic hairs and a version without the blood to the skin.

Sorry for my English, I was sleeping in classroom :p

Ryux

Casual Client
yes, I can change the color but not the resolution. I work in hex editor and you can not change the size of the files.
I need a unpacker for HD textures.
I do not promise anything, I'm already doing what I had in mind and then, maybe I would do as you wish.

Benn82

Potential Patron
yes, I can change the color but not the resolution. I work in hex editor and you can not change the size of the files.
I need a unpacker for HD textures.
I do not promise anything, I'm already doing what I had in mind and then, maybe I would do as you wish.
Dang ... I just want to ask about it. Hope you success find it.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hey Ryux, I really like those textures you've made for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos. It would be really interesting to see what you and other modders could do with this game. Maybe someone could even make some interesting costumes for the four girls in the game too.

happy7992

Potential Patron
FWed63N.jpg

!:\Users\dawdasdfa\Downloads\OnechanbaraZ2Chaos_Nude_Shaved_Tex (1).7z: Error - operation failed

why? redownload it like 20times weird -.-"

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please stay on topic (adult mods). Discussion of the game itself should be in the video games topic.
Video Games

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Sorry fleet, didn't realize this as I was only answering a question that one of the members here had asked. I can move my discussion / reply to the proper forum thread as you have pointed out.
Thanks.

UPDATE: My topic / reply has now been moved to the proper forum thread by request of the moderator. You may find it in the Video Games discussion section of the forums. Just look for Onechanbara Z2 Chaos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.