Wanderlust nude mod (1 Viewer)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I have been searching for a nude mod for HFTGames's Wanderlust, but instead of finding one i found how to make one. I've been reading on how to edit dlls from Unity games and it works, i made Elise naked but still trying to figure how to make the other 2 naked, if that's even possible. i'll try this on Lilly Knight as well.

Just wanted to share it with all of you guys :)

WanderLust Erotic Adventure Game | HFTGames

Nude Normal Boobs :
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg

Edit : I found a secret outfit that was in the code of the game but not available in the game, the rope outfit ! :)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I also found how to increase the boobs size
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg
3.jpg

5.jpg

I made the big boobs for the nude model only, but i can make it for the rope outfit as well, ask me if you want it and i'll make it.

Update : I found how to make the other 2 girls naked :wink:
1.jpg

Just put Assembly-CSharp.dll in steamapps\common\WanderLust\WanderLust_Data\Managed and run the game.

The game will start normally with clothes but the mod will apply once you talk to the fairy godmother at beginning of the game.

Enjoy ! :tongue:

Edit : I was away for a long time because of a sickness, but i'm back, sorry for the delay

Attachments

Rope.zip
321.9 KB · Views: 261

Nude.zip
321.9 KB · Views: 312

Big Boobs.zip
322 KB · Views: 304

everyone naked.zip
322 KB · Views: 308

everyone naked normal boobs.rar
294.3 KB · Views: 123

Last edited:

pelleri

Potential Patron
Really nice mod, thanks a lot. Small request: Could you make a version of the everyone is naked mod where Elise has normal boobs?

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. Looks wonderful. Although, the game don't really needs a nude patch because you can already walk and run around naked all the time.:wink:

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Plz make some pubic hair on the gals. Suggest from trimmed to hairy.
I'm sorry i can't make any of this, i did not modify the models, all i did was modifying a dll file, had to find the correct code and its value and change them, i did add some so the girls would be naked all the time but i have no experience in 3d modeling
Do you have a mod to make the male characters naked too?
I'm sorry i can't make any of this, i did not modify the models, all i did was modifying a dll file, had to find the correct code and its value and change them, i did add some so the girls would be naked all the time but i have no experience in 3d modeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.