Onechanbara Z: Kagura (1 Viewer)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Yup, a new Onechanbara game for the Xbox 360. I know it's hard to get excited considering the fact that every other Onechanbara game leading up to this have had practically zero instances of good ryona. But QTE's have been confirmed so perhaps failure of these QTE's will lead to something good. There are some possibilities with the bosses shown in the trailer, like the big snake. Anyways I'll be keeping an eye on it in the off chance that some good ryona pops up.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Oh nice, *looks at only for xbox360* NOO! lol I only have a ps3 :2 z Z: I hate console exclusive.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
So they're saying that it's initially gonna be a JPN only release, with plans to release it to US/EU later. I for one, actually hope they don't do this. Since at some point, it's gonna have to face the Australian Classification board. Judging by a few screenshots I've seen, the gore has increased dramatically somewhat. Add sexualised content, and it's a game that our censorate would love to hit repeatedly with the banhammer.

At least if it's JPN only(and region free), I can atleast use playasia to get it without customs taking an interest in it.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Against everyone's (but specifically Maridon's, hehe) thoughts on Bikini Samurai Squad , I ended up buying it. It is definitely not a good game. However, it has a slight charm to it that certain people (read: masochists, or basically those crazy people who still like hard beat em' ups like me) can appreciate.

That being said, I'm sort of looking forward to this game, but I'll only be getting it when it's as cheap as BSS is.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Games like these make me wish I had a Japanese 360. Maybe if I wait until the 720 (or whatever the new one will be called) comes out, I could get a cheap one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.