1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onechanbara Z: Kagura

Discussion in 'Games' started by Cnby, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Cnby

Cnby Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

Yup, a new Onechanbara game for the Xbox 360. I know it's hard to get excited considering the fact that every other Onechanbara game leading up to this have had practically zero instances of good ryona. But QTE's have been confirmed so perhaps failure of these QTE's will lead to something good. There are some possibilities with the bosses shown in the trailer, like the big snake. Anyways I'll be keeping an eye on it in the off chance that some good ryona pops up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. HaquaFan

HaquaFan Avid Affiliate

Oh nice, *looks at only for xbox360* NOO! lol I only have a ps3 :2 z Z: I hate console exclusive.

3. anotherguttersnipe

anotherguttersnipe Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

QTE's. The ire of almost every gamer out there. Well at least the game doesn't look like crap this time.

4. TricoNitroz

TricoNitroz Potential Patron

Longer hair?

5. anotherguttersnipe

anotherguttersnipe Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

So they're saying that it's initially gonna be a JPN only release, with plans to release it to US/EU later. I for one, actually hope they don't do this. Since at some point, it's gonna have to face the Australian Classification board. Judging by a few screenshots I've seen, the gore has increased dramatically somewhat. Add sexualised content, and it's a game that our censorate would love to hit repeatedly with the banhammer.

At least if it's JPN only(and region free), I can atleast use playasia to get it without customs taking an interest in it.

6. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Against everyone's (but specifically Maridon's, hehe) thoughts on Bikini Samurai Squad , I ended up buying it. It is definitely not a good game. However, it has a slight charm to it that certain people (read: masochists, or basically those crazy people who still like hard beat em' ups like me) can appreciate.

That being said, I'm sort of looking forward to this game, but I'll only be getting it when it's as cheap as BSS is.

7. vardaeregion

vardaeregion Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Got a youtube vid from the first level. Intro QTE fail.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  8. eyeteeth

eyeteeth Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

that is pretty funny and sexy. i hope the rest of the game is like that.

9. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Games like these make me wish I had a Japanese 360. Maybe if I wait until the 720 (or whatever the new one will be called) comes out, I could get a cheap one.