One-Syota - Removing the censor bar (1 Viewer)

HQQ

Potential Patron
[I'm asking about the modding of an old game. But I couldn't find out how to post in the Game Modding forum, and Game Development doesn't seems more like a right place than this, so....
Apologizes to the moderator in case I messed it up...]
Anyway, here's the topic:

To anyone familiar with the game One-Syota, an old hentai created by excess m. Please help me out

Do you remember the 6th stage's boss, the giant mantis girl? There's this very annoying censor bar that appears when she attacks, and

I've been finding ways to remove it. I know the attack is indeed censored, and the black bar is not part of her sprite, because I've tried ripping the images file and saw the uncensored version.

I'm hopelessly sucks at editing and programming games, as I'm a noob who knows next to nothing about computers and programming. The only thing I could do was trying to find a running 2dfm2nd (the game's engine) editor and opening the game's files with it. But the editor was rare as hell and the only one I could find WOULD NOT open anything other than the E34 file.

Now that's a bit fortunate because E34 just happens to be HER enemy file, so I had hope and started poking around (changing/ deleting some skills and test with the game) to see if I can delete the "skill" that add the censor bar as a sprite. But no luck. It seems the censor bar was coded in some other files and not E34, or maybe I haven't checked the file thorouhly (again, I'm a noob).

Is there anyone with knowledge on 2d fighter maker willing to help me out? If you could show me where and how to work this I'll be eternally grateful!

(English's not my first language, so I'm sorry if any part of this sounds cringey and hard to read)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.