[One Piece Pirate Warriors 3] Tashigi Sexy Demonic Mod/Akatasuki (1 Viewer)

YourNightmare

Potential Patron
Hey guys,
here is my new mod for Tashigi's Shambles outfit. You find some Screenshots below.

Tashigi1.png Tashigi2.png Tashigi4.png
As you can see, there is a version with her glasses and one without.
On her back is written "Akatsuki" in Japanese and I gave her red demonic eyes.
The rest is clear I guess.
Tashigi5.png Tashigi6.png Tashigi7.png Tashigi8.png Tashigi9.png

Just drag&drop the files in the archives to uMod or TextMod.

Wish u a lot of fun with these! c:

Attachments

• Tashigi3.png
    Tashigi3.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 954
Tashigi Akatsuki.rar
5.1 MB · Views: 550

Tashigi_Akatsuki[NoGlasses].rar
5.1 MB · Views: 565

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Oh very nice. How did you remove the glasses? Just transparent them? I never tried though I did consider and accidentally gave Robin some shades once. :cool:

YourNightmare

Potential Patron
Oh very nice. How did you remove the glasses? Just transparent them? I never tried though I did consider and accidentally gave Robin some shades once. :cool:
Thank you! C:
Yeah, I just transparent them. You have to transparent them in the two textures for the shades and light effects too, otherwise just the frame of the glasses will be transparent.

As you said, not much people are into one piece modding. Seems like we stay alone here haha

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I was considering making the cape look battle torn. I thought it would be super cool. Did you play around with it per chance? When I tried I hadn't worked out the shades/lights textures yet so didn't really get to mess with it.

Also. If you decide you want her jeans to be "less there" feel free to use my textures they seem to overlap easily between outfits.

Sneaky second edit: Santa Gloves <3

YourNightmare

Potential Patron
I was considering making the cape look battle torn. I thought it would be super cool. Did you play around with it per chance? When I tried I hadn't worked out the shades/lights textures yet so didn't really get to mess with it.

Also. If you decide you want her jeans to be "less there" feel free to use my textures they seem to overlap easily between outfits.

Sneaky second edit: Santa Gloves <3
Yeah, playing around with it sometimes, and I even tried to make her some hot pants, but the 3d model has these jeans in it and you can see that the edited part is actually the jeans..
Oh, btw I guess I found the 3d models with uMod but I have no idea how to edit them. Do you have any idea?
I'll make a Santa edit later! ;P

Attached the 3d model files.

Attachments

Nami_Dressrosa.rar
736.9 KB · Views: 500

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Are you certain those files are model files? I thought uMod grabs textures? In any case I hear that Blender is a fairly popular tool used for modelling. I've not played with it though.

Opening those in Photoshop seems to leave them as 2D images so I don't think that is a go. Perhaps a more experienced user can elaborate further.

I've run into the same problem with the jeans. What is worse is that I don't know how to fix the lighting so when I remove parts of the jeans and give it a skin appearance it doesn't react to light like the rest of her actual skin does. It mostly looks ok but if you have it next to her real skin the difference is quite noticeable. Not being able to change the actual model is what made me give her the anklet or bandages in my mods to try and hide the seam

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.