OnaMai Bitch -Kunoichi and the Quest for the Golden Vibrator! (1 Viewer)

ijama

Potential Patron
Hey guys, found this new game you guys might be interested in. Well i'm not sure if its new but seems relatively new. You play as Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters (i think) and its a side scrolling beat em' up hentai game. I'm just going to copy and paste the info about the game from DLsite (kind of lazy to type it all out)

Story:
Slutty Mai-chan is always slick wet aroused and she just can't stand it any more! The only thing that will satisfy her is the Golden Vibrator.

<< Side-Scrolling Action Game >>

Help a horny bitch go wild! There is piss! There is masochism! There is unbridled masturbation!
Smash your way through 17 stages of enemies in 4 cosplayable outfits!
Unlock 11 scenes of hentai animation (over 60% hand drawn artwork),
3 multiple endings, 8 varieties of retro-pixel r*pe, masturbation and pee!
Colorful indie gameplay starring the iconic KOF series heroine.

Plenty of flexibility, so you don't get frustrated.
Gallery mode is included. Be sure to enjoy all 11 scenes!
Gamers will also love the challenging mid-bosses and bosses, AI
and abundance of unpredictable action and traps!

<< Controls >>

[E] - switch to joystick
[W] - switch to keyboard

[Enter] - pause, resume
[O] - display status screen
[P] - exit status screen
[Esc] - quit game

- move left
- move right
[Down] - crouch
[Space] - jump
[Z] - punch attack (can also do ZZ, ZZZ, ZZZZ combos, jump/crouch attack)
[X] - kick attack (can also do XX, XXX combos, jump/crouch attack)

<< Cheats >> (on Japanese keyboard)

[@] - power restore
[left bracket] - bitch boost up
[right bracket] - piss boost up
[underscore] - speed up
[L] - show secret status
[K] - hide secret status
- score up (5000 points)
Also apparently, if you press R at the beginning sometime during the title screen you unlock all of the cg

You can also stage-select levels 1-17 with the number pad (shift + number for levels 11 and up)

http://img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ107000/RJ106949_img_smp1.jpg

http://img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ107000/RJ106949_img_smp2.jpg

http://img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ107000/RJ106949_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
What is the bitch + piss boosts? Also what is the secret status?

Also just a bit about the game from my opinion. It is first of all quite hard, I really struggled with it and then gave up as the reward was a bit disappointing. To the point I got I was unable to find any in-game animations, I guess it's only on bosses? I also don't really understand what is happening. You increase your score and this then seems to trigger the next looping animation in the window that happens while you play, so it really just is aimed at distracting you to make the game harder? I can't remember about the game over screens though, will have to try again now with the cheats to see what more is in the game.

ijama

Potential Patron
To be honest neon i had trouble with the game, but the CG's interested me so i used the code... :D

Um i don't think there is a save but you can use the level cheat if you remember where you left off

unknown

Potential Patron
This game is good, May Shiranui is a wonderful K.O.F. amazon and the game si graphically well done but I don't try it too because I prefer ryona style female vs fem, boy vs many girls or fem vs other many girls and the usual ryona-game with the girl that is raped by usual monster and/or boys...honestly bore me.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
ijama - I had to take down the download links because we have to be careful about putting up material for free that might get the forum in trouble. Thank you for letting everyone know about this game and please take note of this in the future.

ijama

Potential Patron
ijama - I had to take down the download links because we have to be careful about putting up material for free that might get the forum in trouble. Thank you for letting everyone know about this game and please take note of this in the future.

Alright that's fine, my bad

oni-san

Potential Patron
might we at least get a link to the Dlsite page for this, then? This looks like something that's worth my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.