Older Loader Version (1 Viewer)

Luablood

Potential Patron
Hi I have a couple of old loader mod, Body morph to be exact ( I think that'S what they are ) thing is they are either broken or do not works with current version of the loader... I once renamed them so I have no way to know for sure what they are woul dthere be a way to download one or more older version of loader ? or is there a way to know what they are cuz I wonder if those mods are good enough to request some one to re-do/update them.

the ones at this page http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=52.0 are dead links

English is not my native language so sorry if I sound weird...

stuntcock

Content Creator
Luablood said:
is there a way to know what they are cuz I wonder if those mods are good enough to request some one to re-do/update them.
Since you can't load the files, I can't ask for screenshots. You could potentially describe them (e.g. "this SWF modified the girl's body to make the waist thinner and the buttocks larger") but it sounds like you don't actually remember such details.

Therefore: post the files. Even if they've been modified or renamed. If they're a few kB then just attach them; if they're several MB then upload them to a filehost and provide a link.

Decompiling the SWF files may identify the original file name (and/or author) and will yield some sprites (which someone may recognize).

If the mods are pure ActionScript then they can easily be patched for compatibility with the newest Loader version. If they include artwork then it's more difficult. It's possible to update a SWF file - by extracting and re-constructing all of its components - but it's probably not worth the effort. Your best hope is that there's a newer version of the file already available. Failing that ... pray that the original author shared FLA files, so that the mod can be updated and re-released with a few minutes of work.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
wow, that is an old mod

maybe it was the thing before the modder.swf positions

Luablood

Potential Patron
I'll upload them as soon as I can (the files are on an external hard drive which I don not have with me right now) from what I recall there were some kind of demonish thingy that added spiked on the body or I could be wrong and confused them with something else, I tried to decompile them but sothink swf decompiler but for an unkown reason When I downloaded a crack I couldn't even lunch it cuz I previously used the trial or something

EDIT: Finally I had them on my laptop also one is an updated version (I guess since there is a V2 in the name )

sby said:
wow, that is an old mod

maybe it was the thing before the modder.swf positions
Well probably, I think I've had them for at least ayear and a half and the topic were I founded them was old and dying if not dead already

Honestly I don't have much hopes about those wouldn't be surprised to find out they contain nothing because they are corrupted or something

Attachments

H&S.swf
7.8 KB · Views: 201

HDL.swf
18.8 KB · Views: 189

HDLV2.swf
36 KB · Views: 191

stuntcock

Content Creator
Luablood said:
EDIT: Finally I had them on my laptop also one is an updated version (I guess since there is a V2 in the name )

Honestly I don't have much hopes about those wouldn't be surprised to find out they contain nothing because they are corrupted or something
  • HDLV2.swf
    • corrupted. Not usable, regardless of Loader version downgrade.
  • H&S.swf
  • HDL.swf
    • decompilation yields no ActionScript. It was clearly created for use with SDT, but I don't know what Loader.swf (or SDT.swf) is supposed to do with it - it's essentially a "naked" animation.
    • decompilation yields no author information.
    • decompilation yields some usable sprites. Two sets of spikes (reddish, vaguely reptilian) and a short but very wiggly animated tail.
    • the spikes could be reconstituted into a Loader-compatible mod, but not without a reference image (e.g. we'd need to identify the original design or character that the mod is based on). The curvature of the larger set might fit onto the thoracic and lumbar spine, and the smaller set might fit onto the arms... but that's just guesswork (and the scales are dissimilar).
    • the tail could be reconstituted into a Loader-compatible mod, but it probably isn't worth the effort. Its animation is very frenetic; it would clip through the body constantly; it would just look silly.

Luablood

Potential Patron
stuntcock said:
Luablood said:

• HDLV2.swf
  • H&S.swf
  • HDL.swf
    • decompilation yields no ActionScript. It was clearly created for use with SDT, but I don't know what Loader.swf (or SDT.swf) is supposed to do with it - it's essentially a "naked" animation.
    • decompilation yields no author information.
    • decompilation yields some usable sprites. Two sets of spikes (reddish, vaguely reptilian) and a short but very wiggly animated tail.
    • the spikes could be reconstituted into a Loader-compatible mod, but not without a reference image (e.g. we'd need to identify the original design or character that the mod is based on). The curvature of the larger set might fit onto the thoracic and lumbar spine, and the smaller set might fit onto the arms... but that's just guesswork (and the scales are dissimilar).
    • the tail could be reconstituted into a Loader-compatible mod, but it probably isn't worth the effort. Its animation is very frenetic; it would clip through the body constantly; it would just look silly.

Well thanks for your help, it brings an end to my wonder... seriously I wondered for a while what they were... Maybe I'll have the tool to work on mod somday and maybe I'l try to do something based on it but I doubt it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.