Nude Raider (1 Viewer)

fonglee

Content Creator
Yes, I recall playing that like 20 some years ago, and it seems to me that she was supposed to be between the ages of 12 to 14 years old. Definitely too young for a nude mod of any sort...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yes, I recall playing that like 20 some years ago, and it seems to me that she was supposed to be between the ages of 12 to 14 years old. Definitely too young for a nude mod of any sort...

I agree.

Nopi

Potential Patron
I agree too.

No idea what's the stance of the moderators and admin on this, but I don't like the idea of such content in this place... If that was what was requested.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I agree too.

No idea what's the stance of the moderators and admin on this, but I don't like the idea of such content in this place... If that was what was requested.

I am a moderator here. See my comment above.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Nopi

Potential Patron
Yup. I know you are. And glad you are. Was just expecting a statement from you but since it has been said already by fonglee, no need to repeat it. Kudos for that. :)

Vixtress

Potential Patron
And some beautiful renders: (how the nudepatches should look like/become, maybe a model importer can bring some of them ingame, at least for TRLE it is possible already, I'm currently trying some HQ meshes)
Thanks for sharing these wonderfull renders.
And also thanks again for all your previous work on Tomb Raider in the past (the old GVZ ;-).

gfjus

Swell Supporter
since no other improvements are requested, I'm playing with the idea to create hairy versions of this mods, if they are wanted.

gfjus

Swell Supporter

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,247
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,085

beck11

Potential Patron
Cant get it to work with TRU. There is no patch1.tpf. Please explain the steps, thanks. Using Steam version with latest patch. --Edit-- My mistake. I didnt set Texmod up properly. Works now, thanks for the mods.

Ryux

Casual Client
I install tomb raider anniversary but I do not understand how to install the patches. Those are the files that are in the TRA file I have to use right?
But I have to place them where exactly? The read-me is not very clear.

Should unlock outfits before?

Thank you in advance.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Some video showing the nudepatches is at youtube

gfjus

Swell Supporter
just because there is a nvidia logo doesn't mean that it only works on ATI ;) Unreal Engine 3 works on every modern graficcard with DX9 and above. You will not find even one single game that only works on one of them.

NotMe

Content Creator
just because there is a nvidia logo doesn't mean that it only works on ATI ;) Unreal Engine 3 works on every modern graficcard with DX9 and above. You will not find even one single game that only works on one of them.
From the forum link posted above:
Tomb Raider: Memories - The fan Game - Freeware is a fan made game, remake of the gold editions fo the previows games (TR1G, 2G, 3G, 4,G and chronicles) using PhysX nativelly, exclusive for Windows and Nvidia cards

gfjus

Swell Supporter
This means this game is only tested and tuned for Nvidia. There are a lot of PhysX games, PhysX has a CPU fallback mode, this is why all of them also work with ATI and Intel grafic hardware. I also ran it on Intel already. It would also be illogical if a well-established game engine like the Unreal Engine only works on Nvidia cards, no game developer would use it then. Just try it, it is really well made :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.