Nude Raider (1 Viewer)

gfjus

Swell Supporter
UPDATE: For TRA/TRL/TRAOD nude patch downloads look here: Nude Raider Collection

This is the Nuderaider nude patch collection about (and for discussing) nudepatches for TRLE, TRAOD, TRA, TRL and TRU (except for TR2013 because the recommended nudepatch is created by Gandalf and Xellos and I respect Gandalfs wish that his current work is not linked here)

NR_TRLE.png

NR_trmemories.png
nrfinal.png

And some beautiful renders: (how the nudepatches should look like/become, maybe a model importer can bring some of them ingame, at least for TRLE it is possible already, I'm currently trying some HQ meshes) Most oft them are created by Detomasso, more renders: Lara Croft by DeTomasso
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 7.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 22.jpg 152.jpg 25.jpg 569293401.jpg 18.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 32.jpg 15.jpg 12.jpg 19.jpg 1307565523.png new2.jpg 34.jpg 22.png
A video showing the nudepatches: Nude Raider HD

Attachments

NudeRaider_trle.zip
8 MB · Views: 1,773

NudeRaider_TRMemProto.zip
416.3 KB · Views: 852

Last edited:

gfjus

Swell Supporter
A lot of level will crash if I use your fexmerger tool to change your outfit into nude. Can you tell me why ?

did you also try to replace Lara_skin only? If yes, I'm not sure. It doesn't crash with open tomb.

By the way: I've added two .tpf's (TRA_weapons_wetness_patch2.zip) for Anniversary to fix the wetness effect (remove it since it doesn't work on parts where the suit was), and to make the weapons visible.

And some other renders:
11.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 30.jpg 16.jpg 33.jpg 621456614.jpg 29.jpg 1541423378.jpg 6.jpg 997767709.jpg 1v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

klassiersieb

Club Regular
I try to replace the Outfit like your Picture MERGER.PNG , all level will crash. Then I replace only Lara Skin , Skin Joints, Scream and Hair , all Level will crash too.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
did you also try to replace Lara Skin only? (or maybe my .png is wrong and there needs to be replaced something additionally, I don't know) Another way is exporting the .wad file of Lara and importing it into the other level by a WAD-merger tool. I'm not good in TRLE modding, I guess the WAD way is the only one which would always work but is not as easy as the fexmerger. When I tested it worked (thus the screenshot exists)

Some other renders:

8.jpg lara_croft_nude_by_yaskata03-d4quh6z.jpg Naked-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-Hentai-Image-4.jpg Lara-Croft-Yaskata03-Tomb-Raider-Hentai-3D-CGI-21.jpg Lara-Croft-Uchuujinx-Tomb-Raider-Hentai.jpg Lara-Croft-DeTomasso-Tomb-Raider-3D-CGI-Hentai-7.jpg 01.jpg lara_sweater_2_nude.jpg catsuit_1_nude.jpg Lara-Croft-yaskata03-Tomb-Raider-3D-CGI-Hentai1.jpg Lara-Croft-Yaskata03-Tomb-Raider-Hentai-3D-CGI-11.jpg Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-Hentai-CGI-TheHentaiWorld.jpg 0_852.jpg 0_834.jpg

klassiersieb

Club Regular
Now I have to try to replace the Lara Skin in Coyote Creek 2 and the other Level is Egypt and Beyond 2. Both Level will Crash to Desktop at the beginning.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Now I have to try to replace the Lara Skin in Coyote Creek 2 and the other Level is Egypt and Beyond 2. Both Level will Crash to Desktop at the beginning.

It crashes after you are able to play? Hm I don't know what's wrong, but the .wad file should be fine. I have no idea how to fix that, some TRLE modders may know. Maybe you are able to find out what's wrong? :D It could also be that fexmerger is buggy and a WADMerger needs to be used.

klassiersieb

Club Regular
First I replace the nude Skin in the level with fexmerger , than I start the level and it will crash to Desktop. I have fexmerger 3.1 . I think wadmerger can only load a WAS File but not a tr4 file to convert ?

gfjus

Swell Supporter
First I replace the nude Skin in the level with fexmerger , than I start the level and it will crash to Desktop. I have fexmerger 3.1 . I think wadmerger can only load a WAS File but not a tr4 file to convert ?

you need to extract the .was/wad file from the tr4 file first, there are many tools which can achieve that, for example tr2wad. Sorry, if Fexmerger fails on some levels, for these levels it is ínconvenient to nudepatch the game since there is no tool which can directly import .wad files into tr4 files or merge tr4 (except Fexmerger) files so far as I know, you need multiple tools in this case. (and learn how to use these tools)

gfjus

Swell Supporter
OpenTomb may one day overcome this issue. The player model should be easily replaceable by modifying the OpenTomb level load process, this will then work for all TRLE levels. I hope that it will also support a own level format and maybe a more modern editor. Let's see.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
you mean for the level of Laras past in Legend? It's not possible to make her nude there because it's not possible to select the Bikini outfit there so far as i know, and the other outfits don't look right nude painted.

By the way: I found a crazy bug, in TRA, was able to play a cutszene level, savegame attached.

1.png 2.png

Attachments

TRA_crazy_city.zip
7.7 KB · Views: 204

gfjus

Swell Supporter
How old is Young Lara in TR4?

I guess he means TRA Lara, which is younger than Legend/Underdworld Lara, but still older than TR2013 Lara. I'm not sure if her age is defined since she is a fictional character. I only have the Underworld Lara for TRLE, sorry.

klassiersieb

Club Regular
I have never played Anniversary or Legend or Underworld. You have a nude mod for the old lara as tr4 file , so I think you have it for a young lara as a tr4 file too .

gfjus

Swell Supporter
I have never played Anniversary or Legend or Underworld. You have a nude mod for the old lara as tr4 file , so I think you have it for a young lara as a tr4 file too .

I don't want a young Lara nude, she has to be at least 18. I think I still don't get what you mean,
she isn't old, or does your monitor draw her with gray hair? :)

Nopi

Potential Patron
Young (underage) Lara appeared in TR The Last Revelation on Dreamcast, PS1 and PC. Some of the first levels were played as this kid Lara. When I google for TR4, that's the game it shows me. If that is not the game then disregard this trying-to-help post. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.