Tomb Raider 2013 Partially Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

beck11

Potential Patron
The trainer says "early outfit changes", does that mean you can choose any outfit for any stage?

envoy23

Potential Patron
not sure about outfits never tried to change as I use sliders mod, but I do have problem with texmod and trainer so I asked him >
firstly great mod bro, and thanks for sharing, I use steam tr 2013, 748 version
all works great. but to use texmod and mods for most steam games one must rename tombraider.exe to tombraideroriginal.exe and texmod.exe to tombraider.exe, now when I start the game via steam it opens texmod with my mods, I now open the your patch which btw worked when texmod is not used.
so now yamamtai's patch says tombraider.exe is the wrong version, and all writes fail.
sorry for long intro, my question is how to use this patch with texmod and steam ?
a few weeks back but no answer

envoy23

Potential Patron
all sorted, after texmod opened, rename tombraideroriginal back to tombraider before running texmod or trainer, works ok now, jiggle jiggle :)

- - - Updated - - -

@ slider, hey bro is there any way to install your mod directly and bypass texmod ?

bychol

Potential Patron
Why this mod is not working to my computer.

I do everything according to the instructions given in the subject line.
link to the video as he tries to fire up the mod

http://1drv.ms/1drlErH

Please help me

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Why this mod is not working to my computer.

I do everything according to the instructions given in the subject line.
link to the video as he tries to fire up the mod

http://1drv.ms/1drlErH

Please help me

Are you using the steam version of the game, a disc version, or some other version?

bychol

Potential Patron
I have steam version and i have download to tested non steam version
and this mod not working anny version

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

bychol

Potential Patron
tex mod is working to steam games, but is not working mod dominatrix, Partially.

and is working to mods ultimate, full nude and Seethrough_Dark

Why is not working to dominatrix lara ???

Pantherr

Potential Patron
This looks really great Slider, and will certainly give it a try. The only thing that seems a bit off to me though is that from her boobs down she is too "clean". I mean there is no mud or grime like there is above her boobs, on her arms and face.. I figure that's way too hard to fix but thought I'd mention it just in case it can.

Either ay great work with what you have done, and thankyou...

Slider

Avid Affiliate
This looks really great Slider, and will certainly give it a try. The only thing that seems a bit off to me though is that from her boobs down she is too "clean". I mean there is no mud or grime like there is above her boobs, on her arms and face.. I figure that's way too hard to fix but thought I'd mention it just in case it can.

Either ay great work with what you have done, and thankyou...

Thank you! Yes your right about the mod being too clean on the bottom half. It would not
have been difficult at all to add the mud and grim or remove it. But at the time it was
just an oversight on my part. I will put that right at some point in the future.

I know this is the end for gamevixenzone. And i just wanted to say to everyone before i
go that i was very proud to have been a member here at GVZ. One of the greatest modding
forums in the world. Thank you to the owner and all the staff here that made it possible
for us artists to do our stuff. And thanks to everyone who commented in my threads. Good
luck to you all wherever you go!

SliderDigitalFX

Pantherr

Potential Patron
Yes, it is a shame that this site is closing, I just hope the new site will still have mods and that my membership carries over, if I read the closure notice properly.

In relation to yur mod tho. I really want to use it but all that I showing up is the black boots, the rest is standard outfit. It looks really great in the pics, and I followed your instructions but only the dominatrx boots are showing up.

Also thankyou for replying so quickly, much appreciated.

Just tried the other 2 mods from you, the other partially nude and the underworld mod, and same thing. Only the boots are showing up. I am using the Steam version of TR.

Its all good now, seems I was too eager to see you work.I thought the Cliffside village was where you first meet up with Roth, I was wrong. The outfits ALL show up after the rescue plane crashes, at 30% of game, but the boots show up much earlier, weird.

Anyway they are working now and they ALL look fantastic. Really, really great work Slider. Thankyou very much :).

Last edited by a moderator:

tbone

Potential Patron
any other mods work when i used work, but the dominatrix dont i tried to go to the 33% when you say is the exactly part of the game that it starts and nothing happend what is wrong?

BoobsLover

Casual Client
any other mods work when i used work, but the dominatrix dont i tried to go to the 33% when you say is the exactly part of the game that it starts and nothing happend what is wrong?

try to change texture settings to high or ultra.

the mod works after the plane crash

20180122192842_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.