Silent Hill Heather Nude 3.0 (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Silent Hill 3 Nudepatch for Heather's Zipper Shirt Version 3.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, I am only going to take partial credit for this revision. I didn't create this mod, I merely update it.

The original nude textures were created by Tron and then the "fishnet nude shirt" was revised by Yahel.

A thanks to Gandalf for his support and for loaning me his nipple texture for this editing. Thank you.

Also, thanks to Mr.Mostafa Hodaee for the Texture Importer, with out it, modding Silent Hill 3 wouldn't be possible.

What's new!

Now that I know how to use Gimp, modding is much easier. I realize that for this mod, there is no getting around
Heather has to wear a shirt.

However, I can make that shirt as transparent as possible, regardless of the fact that we all know it still there.)

Beside my earlier revision to her ass and giving her a clean shave. I redid her nipples and pussy so that they look
a lot better now.

Original the new Silent Hill: Revelation movie got me interested in running through Silent Hill 3 PC again.)

Invisble Shirt.jpg Improved Pants.jpg
Download Links: View attachment Silent Hill Heather np 3.0.rar

Hope you all enjoy the revision.
Xellos49698

Juls

Casual Client
Gr8 work on updating SH3 mod, it's good to see a classic game still being modded :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.