1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silent Hill Heather Nude 3.0

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by xellos49698, Aug 10, 2014.

1. xellos49698

xellos49698 Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Silent Hill 3 Nudepatch for Heather's Zipper Shirt Version 3.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, I am only going to take partial credit for this revision. I didn't create this mod, I merely update it.

The original nude textures were created by Tron and then the "fishnet nude shirt" was revised by Yahel.

A thanks to Gandalf for his support and for loaning me his nipple texture for this editing. Thank you.

Also, thanks to Mr.Mostafa Hodaee for the Texture Importer, with out it, modding Silent Hill 3 wouldn't be possible.

What's new!

Now that I know how to use Gimp, modding is much easier. I realize that for this mod, there is no getting around
    Heather has to wear a shirt.

However, I can make that shirt as transparent as possible, regardless of the fact that we all know it still there.)

Beside my earlier revision to her ass and giving her a clean shave. I redid her nipples and pussy so that they look
    a lot better now.

Original the new Silent Hill: Revelation movie got me interested in running through Silent Hill 3 PC again.)

Invisble Shirt.jpg Improved Pants.jpg
    Download Links: View attachment Silent Hill Heather np 3.0.rar

Hope you all enjoy the revision.
    Xellos49698

2. Juls

Juls Vivacious Visitor

Gr8 work on updating SH3 mod, it's good to see a classic game still being modded :)