Nude Raider (1 Viewer)

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Hi

I got the bikini nude patch in the first post to work for Tomb Raider Legend - however it only seems to work for the Manor Level and I don't think you can select the bikini for other levels. Is there any way to get it working on all levels? Or is there a nude patch that works for another outfit. I am playing the game on steam if that helpful.

EDIT:

Okay I found some info here on Undertow by fleet:

Tombraider Legend Next Gen....

which when combined with additional info on page 2 of:

Attention: New Cheats for TR7 from nothingtolose - www.tombraiderforums.com

helped me get the nude mod working. (Note that It doesn't show in the outfit preview but works in levels).

However, if anyone has a better mod for TRL (this one has rings from the swimsuit outfit still) that would be great

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
There are many fan games created through the TRLE (level editor for TR 4). Is it possible to include a patch ( NudeRaider_trle.zip) from the first post in these games somehow?

Icantevenname

Potential Patron
When I run TRU through Textmod, it ends up being run through Steam, and when I run TRA, an error happens that says that it can't find Steam. Any advice?

BoobsLover

Casual Client
When I run TRU through Textmod, it ends up being run through Steam, and when I run TRA, an error happens that says that it can't find Steam. Any advice?

Maybe this can be useful for you, if you not make it yet

Put Texmod into Tomb Raider folder.
Rename the TombRaider.exe to TombRaider1.exe and rename Texmod to TombRaider.exe
Open Game with Steam as usual.
After Texmod is open, revert the name of both files to your originals using the Texmod window.
Select the TombRaider.exe and the tpf file.
Run the game.Check if your tpf mod works.

Icantevenname

Potential Patron
Maybe this can be useful for you, if you not make it yet

Put Texmod into Tomb Raider folder.
Rename the TombRaider.exe to TombRaider1.exe and rename Texmod to TombRaider.exe
Open Game with Steam as usual.
After Texmod is open, revert the name of both files to your originals using the Texmod window.
Select the TombRaider.exe and the tpf file.
Run the game.Check if your tpf mod works.

Works fine! Thanks!

styx101

Swell Supporter
gfjus
Thanks for answer and Your great works, I knows it.
And yes, I already use patch in many TRLE games ( it works not for all but approximately 60 percent of TRLE games).:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.